BuyAndWalk.com Reviews

BuyAndWalk.com Ratings and User Reviews. BuyAndWalk.com is rated 0.0 out of 10 from 14 reviews. Last rated on 04/16/2014.

Recent Reviews for BuyAndWalk.com

• Apr 16, 2014
    This has been an excellent source for my finding this one item, which I reorder quite often. However, I do wish there was either a quantity discount for multiple identical item purchases or some type of customer dedication rebate for the many times I keep buying this same item from you!Thanks for your excellent service! Stu Rivchin
  • Mar 25, 2014
    The only thing I didn't like about the experience is that you don't allow shipment to a different address with credit card purchases. If the shipment is left on my front, it can be taken by someone.
  • Mar 15, 2014
    Will have more information once the product arrives, and have used it.
    Mar 23, 2014
  • Mar 3, 2014
    Awesome service, getting ready to head to Afghanistan and you guys were awesome!
  • Mar 3, 2014
    Purchase was super cheap. Will definitely buy again.
  • Feb 28, 2014
    i was upset i didn't have a coupon code.
  • Feb 19, 2014
    Easy to find what I was looking for and competitively priced.
  • Feb 19, 2014
    Mar 4, 2014
    My product was put on hold and not shipped without anyone informing me, even though the payment was taken from my credit card. I sent an email enquiring with no response until this moment, and I'm trying to contact them in the phone but ain't getting through. I want my order or my money.
  • Feb 11, 2014
    Best price on the internet
  • Feb 11, 2014
    I have a rare done disease that makes it difficult to walk . This is the only shoe that helps me walk.
  • Feb 4, 2014
    buyandwalk is to shop no problems at all
  • Feb 1, 2014
    found my favourite trainers again thanks
  • Jan 10, 2014
    Jan 23, 2014
    Was happy with product. It came later than the email said but not a big deal. Like most tracking on packages, it's not updated as much as I would like.