CookiesKids.com Reviews

04/16/2014
CookiesKids.com Ratings and User Reviews. CookiesKids.com is rated 8.8 out of 10 from 1324 reviews. Last rated on 04/16/2014.

CookiesKids.com Rating

More About CookiesKids.com

Recent Reviews for CookiesKids.com

• Apr 16, 2014
    I love this site I been ordering my daughter summer/spring/ and winter clothes on this site great prices for clothing
  • Apr 16, 2014
    Always happy shopping CookiesKids.com and satisfied with my orders.
  • Apr 16, 2014
    My only disappointment is the difficulty I had a checkout. I had to enter information four times. If I had not liked the selections and didn't have timeline to get items out now, I might likely had left the site for another. Highly annoying.
  • Apr 16, 2014
    Love Cookieskids.com! Always have great brands and useful coupons in the delivery
  • Apr 16, 2014
    I love Cookies kids. Great clothing, good prices.
  • Apr 16, 2014
    been shopping on this site for children and grand children... ive been soso happy
  • Apr 16, 2014
    I enjoyed my shopping experience
  • Apr 16, 2014
    I have a granddaughter and I purchase her clothes from Cookiekids all the time. I just love these clothes and my granddaughter is always elated when she gets these clothes.
  • Apr 16, 2014
    I BUY CLOTHES FOR MY GRANDDAUGHTER. MY HUSBAND AND I ARE RETIRED. MY SON IS A SINGLE FATHER SO I APPRECIATD BEING ABLE TO BUY REALLY CUTE CLOTHES ON SALE FOR A PRECIOUS LITTLE 9 YEAR OLD GIRL.
    Great deals and
    The prices are very reasonable and everything is nice.
    I am anxiously awaiting my purchases. They will be perfect to keep little toes toasty!
    a great site for kids
    I enjoy shopping at CookiesKids.comIt's very convenient for me to shop for my kids.However, the department need new styles for boys.
    I like this site and shop a lot on cookies.com but there should be some better. Coupons and savings.
    cookies always have good quality things for the right price.
  • Apr 5, 2014
    I live approx. 4 hrs from Cookies in New York City (I think it's in Brooklyn?).... and I shop there every time I go to NYC.... this is the first time that I have ordered online from the store!!! I have been a customer for over 15yrs, at least.
    Apr 16, 2014
    I AM SO DISAPPOINTED WITH MY ORDER FROM COOKIES.... I PLACED MY ORDER ON SAT., APRIL 5, 2014 AND TODAY IS WED., APRIL 16, 2014 AND I STILL HAVE "NOT" RECEIVED MY ORDER, EVEN THOUGH I WAS TOLD THAT IT WAS TO BE SHIPPED OVER A WEEK AGO. I LIVE 4-5 HRS AWAY FROM THE STORE IN BROOKLYN AND I COULD HAVE WALKED THERE FASTER!!!!
  • Apr 3, 2014
    I love the website I haven't been receiving any emails lately.
    Apr 16, 2014
    The shipment was delivered on time. The outfit is very cute just thought the shirt would of been a little bigger.

From CookiesKids.com

Hello - we would like to see why you have not been receiving emails. Can you let us know your email address so we can check?
  • Apr 3, 2014
    very reasonable prices and convenient shopping.
  • Apr 1, 2014
    The merchandise looks great & you excellent prices. Easy to shop & place order.
    Apr 16, 2014
    Very pretty dresses. Fast shipping, great value.