Bluefly Reviews

04/17/2014
Bluefly Ratings and User Reviews. Bluefly is rated 7.9 out of 10 from 210 reviews. Last rated on 04/16/2014.
Bluefly.com is the online store where fashion savvy customers can find apparel for men and women from more than 350 designer, accessory and home brands at discounts up to 75% off suggested retail prices. A leader in off-price apparel on the Web, Bluefly's customer-friendly Website offers 24/7 access, a 90-day money-back guarantee, and additional features that make it ... Show More Bluefly.com is the online store where fashion savvy customers can find apparel for men and women from more than 350 designer, accessory and home brands at discounts up to 75% off suggested retail prices. A leader in off-price apparel on the Web, Bluefly's customer-friendly Website offers 24/7 access, a 90-day money-back guarantee, and additional features that make it simple for shoppers to find exactly what they want.

Bluefly Rating

More About Bluefly

Recent Reviews for Bluefly

Really like the products
    LOVE THIS SITE
  • Apr 16, 2014
    Very quick shipping. I love the large variety of designers offered at such great prices.
  • Apr 16, 2014
    I wish they had a search function for "sleeves" on dresses. I only wear dresses with sleeves and I have to look thru a lot of dresses without sleeves.
  • Apr 16, 2014
    Dont like that you can only use 1 coupon at a time, an there is no free shipping
    No problems using this site
    I love Bluefly!!!!!! They have the best deals for the best designer clothing! I would recommend them to every one!
    add more brand
    couldn't use my store credit at check out...
  • Apr 13, 2014
    Easy to navigate site and check out process.
  • Apr 13, 2014
    Not much of variety, items to beauty department are rarely being added
  • Apr 13, 2014
    Numerous website problems during checkout. Very difficult to successfully set shipping addresses, etc. Site would forget settings, had to redo. Site would display current phone number on a form along with other items -- I would edit other fields, leave phone number alone, then site would complain about the phone number format. I set a billing address in my profile, but when choosing a payment type at checkout, it forgot that I had a different billing address and I had to fill it in again. And so on. Almost gave up on order due to so many problems, and I am a very experienced web user.
  • Apr 12, 2014
    some times while making order there error on page , however try to have mre competative price on high brands shoes or else will continue a regular customer speciallly iam from middle east .prefer to have international shipping at ggod rates .
  • Apr 10, 2014
    nice, but you should try to give free international shipping
  • Apr 10, 2014
    great selection -- would love more blazers and work jackets
  • Apr 2, 2014
    Like sales that Bluefly has..first time I've ordered. I'll see how it goes. Pretty impressed with SOME of the brands carried.
    Apr 12, 2014
    I ordered 2 pairs of skinny jeans, I loved the black ones, didn't like the peach ones. The return process was easy to understand online. Shipped 2 or 3 days ago so haven't have time to see credit appear on credit card statement yet. LOVED packaging…. very small and neat. No wasted space !!Prompt delivery as well. We'll see if crediting of card is as prompt and efficient !! great experience so far.
    Apr 12, 2014
    I am very excited about the sales that blue fly offers now. Keep going with the low prices!!!!!
  • Apr 2, 2014
    satisfied with previous purchases based on price and value/quality of itmes received
    Apr 13, 2014
    I orderedpants and was sipped a sweater. I do not feel I should be charged shipping when Bluefly sent the wrong item. i am hesitant about ordering from your comapany again.
  • Mar 27, 2014
    I love Bluefly. What more can I say!
    Apr 11, 2014
  • Mar 16, 2014
    I've loved Bluefly for years & have always been pleased with my purchases. The quality of the merchandise is top notch, the variety of items is amazing & the sale prices are phenomenal. When I shop at Bluefly, I always feel confident that I'll get the best value for the price, & have never once been disappointed.
    Apr 10, 2014
    I love Bluefly! I've always been pleased with all aspects of the site, & my most recent purchase was no exception. The variety of merchandise is great & I feel that I get the best value for my money. The sale prices can't be beat either!