VentingPipe.Com Reviews

04/19/2014
VentingPipe.Com Ratings and User Reviews. VentingPipe.Com is rated 8.7 out of 10 from 19 reviews. Last rated on 04/19/2014.
Improvement Direct is your online source for home improvement, providing online stores in categories like faucets & plumbing fixtures, lighting, door hardware, heating/venting and many more. We offer the best value by providing our customers with convenie

VentingPipe.Com Rating

More About VentingPipe.Com

Recent Reviews for VentingPipe.Com

• Apr 19, 2014
    I hope to find the other 3 items that I need
  • Apr 17, 2014
    Rachael on the chat line was very helpful & patient. I had emailed questions a few days before & hadn't received an answer, so her quick answers were helpful in making a decision.Products are clearly shown on website, but think it would be helpful if the photo of # 9484 was shown without the spark arrestor-since it is sold separately, the photo is a little misleading.
  • Apr 17, 2014
    So far outstanding.
  • Mar 29, 2014
    I wanted to upgrade my shipping but could not fing any way to do so.
  • Mar 13, 2014
    don,t have no comments at the time. thanks
    Mar 21, 2014
  • Mar 10, 2014
    how many times do i have to say it? quality and price
  • Mar 8, 2014
    Great web site and online shopping.
  • Feb 28, 2014
    Mar 8, 2014
    on line chat with Barb was extremely helpful in finding the right product.
  • Feb 25, 2014
    Mar 7, 2014
    Surprised by delivery. Was faster than originally advertized. Liked the thank you sticker and found a treat in the package. Nice personal touch. Will order from them again if needed.
  • Feb 17, 2014
    Very good on line company
  • Feb 14, 2014
    this is my second time ordering with ventingpipe.my first order was delivered within a week. the items arrived at the same time and were what I ordered. I will order from them again
  • Feb 12, 2014
    Awesome easy to use site
  • Feb 7, 2014
    just shopped several merchants including local firepalce company. this company had good prices and everything in stock. tech specs on site made the choice easy. if the right stuff comes soon it will be an excellent experience and ill tell more people if it helps this company.
  • Feb 6, 2014
    the one experience I encountered that was frustrating when checking out my cart was that you advertised a discount but did not apply the coall duravent products purchased were eligible for a discount using codeDURAVENTS5 per your advertisement. However, you did not apply that discount to checkout when applied.duravents55 to my order. No discount was given even though you advertised it. Felt that was very unfair.
  • Jan 31, 2014
    Feb 8, 2014
    superb service, particularly customer service.
  • Jan 30, 2014
    great varity of products
    Feb 9, 2014
  • Jan 26, 2014
    I did this survey so I could convey a problem with the order process. Your receipt showed the 5% reduction. When I selected to pay via paypal, the amount they showed was without the 5% reduction. I honestly don't know whether I was charged the full amount of $55.61 or 5% less than that. Your receipt data did not agree with what paypal showed. Regardless I need the product and ordered it anyway.
  • Jan 24, 2014