ShutterContractor.com Reviews

04/20/2014
ShutterContractor.com Ratings and User Reviews. ShutterContractor.com is rated 8.9 out of 10 from 12 reviews. Last rated on 04/11/2014.

ShutterContractor.com Rating

More About ShutterContractor.com

Recent Reviews for ShutterContractor.com

• Apr 11, 2014
    Yours was the only company I could find that offered combination panel/louver vinyl shutters with cathedral tops. The fact that you have so many colors, offer color samples, offer decorative hardware, and ship for free is fantastic. Your prices are unbeatable. Your website is very easy to use.
  • Apr 4, 2014
    Apr 11, 2014
    Love, love the new black shutters, really made a difference. So glad I made this purchase.Thank you ShutterContractor for your quick shipment.
  • Mar 25, 2014
    User friendly website with the best price I found online!
    Apr 3, 2014
    The color I ordered was true to the color it showed on the site. Fast Shipping!
  • Mar 24, 2014
    very helpful call center
  • Mar 19, 2014
    nice online experience
    Apr 1, 2014
  • Mar 18, 2014
    easy to order. good prices
  • Mar 16, 2014
    Mar 24, 2014
    Shutter look very cheap and very flimsy. Tried to return them to upgrade to wood. Would not take them in return because they were custom make.
  • Mar 10, 2014
    Always satisfied with their service and shipping standards. Hope to get more product in the future.
    Mar 18, 2014
  • Feb 26, 2014
    Everything went well during the online purchase. Called about expedited shipping and the person was kind enough to let me know that the shipping cost may exceed the cost of the product and that it would be better to wait. She advised that the location that the product will ship from is SC and I am in Fl therefore the ground ship time will be minimal.
  • Feb 23, 2014
    ShutterContractor.com , I thing this company to sale all type about shutters is qualify ...I guest because this is the first time I am to buy from this company
  • Jan 27, 2014
    this survey was the worst part of it
  • Jan 20, 2014
    The on line order went well and when I had a question I called the company and they answered all my questions.
    Feb 1, 2014
    Good experience all around. Now if the snow ever melts I may actually get the shutters up and see how they improve the house.