Salty Supply Reviews

04/23/2014
Salty Supply Ratings and User Reviews. Salty Supply is rated 9.4 out of 10 from 33 reviews. Last rated on 04/23/2014.

Salty Supply Rating

More About Salty Supply

Recent Reviews for Salty Supply

• Apr 23, 2014
    They have everything I need, being located in Florida I get super fast delivery, what's more to like?
  • Apr 19, 2014
    I entered the coupon SM2014 and received no discount even though there is a 10% sitewide sale.
  • Apr 17, 2014
    Great company to work with; prompt, professional service.
  • Apr 2, 2014
    Apr 15, 2014
    I order a lot of aquarium supplies online. My first time with this company. I use a buffering system that is not carried by the companies I usually use, I look for it by price, yours was the best. I also ordered a few other things I needed. Keep carrying b-ionics and I'll be back. Positive experience all around. I will definitely place future orders with this company.
  • Apr 1, 2014
    First time experience. Will wait to really see what I think
    Apr 9, 2014
    This was my first purchase. Just put it in my tank. Anxious to see how well it works.
  • Apr 1, 2014
    Chris is the best !!! These guys offer great service!Always there when I need them!Great customer support / Knowledge of the hobby!
  • Mar 31, 2014
    second order with them, and there will be more. so far I'm happy with both the prices, service, shipping, and selection.
    Apr 8, 2014
  • Mar 28, 2014
    I came to salty supply and a popup showed I could get a discount if I liked them on facebook. I liked them but received no discount was received.
    Apr 14, 2014
  • Mar 27, 2014
    Chris was very helpful, and answered all our questions.
  • Mar 27, 2014
    I have used Salty Supply before and was drawn back by the outstanding customer service I received from I believe Chris. The prices are competitive and products are what I am in the market for, plus the delivery is usually very fast. Considering I am in Wisconsin and they are in Florida.
    Apr 4, 2014
    Great people, great products, and i will order again!
  • Mar 25, 2014
    Apr 1, 2014
    Good product, good customer service, good product support, good packing. Product variety may be increased, provided that same level of service can be maintained.
  • Mar 24, 2014
    I would love to know the range of granule sizes for the activated charcoal.. This was not described in the product info. Although there was a photo, it had no scale.
  • Mar 24, 2014
    Great vendor, awesome prices. Will be doing business again. Thanks.
    Apr 1, 2014
    Products didn't ship the same day I ordered them like advertised. Didn't know some some products were back ordered till I received my order and seen they wasn't there. Great prices will keep me coming back, but not very happy about the others.
  • Mar 19, 2014
    Everything went okay, except for the coupon code supplied when I started browsing the site. I have no idea why it didn't work, but it would be nice if they website told me why.
  • Mar 16, 2014
    I didn't receive thid package yet though.
    Apr 2, 2014
  • Mar 13, 2014
    Mar 21, 2014
    A top notch company ! 5 Star from me ..great selection fairly priced...super fast shipping ! Would recommend to all "Reefer's !
  • Mar 12, 2014
    Mar 17, 2014
    Of course I am only in the next county and my product came in the next day so, buying from salty is great for me..
  • Mar 7, 2014
    Always great service.
  • Feb 28, 2014
    I got most of what I was looking for. I would like to see a larger variety of products on the site.
    Mar 18, 2014
  • Feb 28, 2014
    I had errored on my ship to address and a very friendly customer service rep called me to clarify and communicated the parts were coming from 2 different locations so they might not arrive at the smer time. Which was very appreciated.
    Mar 8, 2014
    First purchase and enjoyed all aspects of the order, price, & customer service assistance