Nordstrom Reviews

04/16/2014
Nordstrom Ratings and User Reviews. Nordstrom is rated 9.4 out of 10 from 14 reviews. Last rated on 04/16/2014.
Nordstrom offers a wide variety of quality apparel, shoes and accessories for men, women, and children. Customers can shop from over 300 items Online. The Online store also includes access to Beauty Services and Personal Touch Personal Shopper, e-mail shopping services that allow you to place orders for merchandise not carried in the Online Store.

Nordstrom Rating

More About Nordstrom

Recent Reviews for Nordstrom

• Apr 16, 2014
    great store - very customer service oriented
  • Apr 13, 2014
    The selections are greater. If the item is at a nearby store, I will do a pickup. It is bothersome when I receive an answer that a nearby store does not carry the item. Why not just program the computer system to designate the place the item is available. I suggested this once before and the idea was thought to be wonderful, but no improvement yet. I do hope, Nordstrom does not begin a " blacklist" on returns. When I order shoes online, I have to purchase 2 pairs of the same shoes to select the best fit--one foot is a size 6 and the other a 7. It all depends on the shoes whether the winner will be a 6 1/2 or 7.
  • Apr 13, 2014
    I called to phone in my order because my address for some reason could not verify. I ordered clothing plus a Jo Maline fragrance. (I spent over 1k) I asked if I could have a sample of the matching body lotion to try with my new fragrance. I didn't like any of the free ones you offered. The operator had to call the beauty department to ask if they could send a freaking sample. The girl that answered the phone said that she could NOT add a body lotion sample. She said I had to call the store directly (place another order) she could and would not do it. ARE YOU KIDDING ME? It's a flipping sample. I'm so pissed off right now. Nieman Marcus would never act like that over a sample.
  • Apr 12, 2014
    I love shopping at Nordstrom's. The customer service is outstanding !
  • Apr 10, 2014
    Nordstrom is the best, especially for plus size women with flair!
  • Apr 8, 2014
    Appreciate always being able to find what I'm looking for, and the no shipping on purchase/ & returns. Styles are always on! Thank you Customer service is tops
  • Apr 7, 2014
    This site charged me tax. We don't pay tax in Minnesota. There was nothing on the site to eliminate the tax or get the clothing without tax. This is backward. I want the $9 tax refunded.
    Apr 12, 2014
    Love the free shipping and free returns.
  • Apr 4, 2014
    The check out experience was HORRIBLE!!! I could not use my AMEX rewards card and am furious!!! I was forced to put in my own credit card information first, and then I had no idea if the rewards card was considered!!!! I'm still awaiting the email confirmation!!! If the gift card was rejected, I will cancel the order!
  • Apr 4, 2014
    Your high end products are a little out of my price range, but I will definitely scour through your clearance items from time to time. Looking forward to getting the shoes I purchased.
    Apr 10, 2014
    So happy with the new dress shoes. Perfect touch for my outfit.
  • Mar 28, 2014
    I enjoyed the wide variety of items. I was looking for evening wear and not only was there a great selection but a a good range of prices. The customer reviews were also very helpful.
    Apr 10, 2014
    The items were exactly as pictured online and delivery was prompt and on timeand were received in good condition.
  • Mar 23, 2014
    I have been looking for these shoes for months. if they had the shoes,they were sold out of my size. finally found them. now I can hardly wait to receive them!! so excited.....
    Apr 9, 2014
    Glad product was available. Was on sale & received it at a great price.