Victoria's Secret Reviews

04/17/2014
Victoria's Secret Ratings and User Reviews. Victoria's Secret is rated 8.7 out of 10 from 14758 reviews. Last rated on 04/17/2014.
Victoria's Secret offers a wide variety of Bras & Panties, Sleepwear & Robes, Lingerie, Bath & Fragrance, and Satin Bedding in their online store. Shoppers are encouraged to sign up for a free account to make shopping online faster and easier by saving shipping and billing preferences. Members may also save their shopping bag for up to 48 hours before ch... Show More Victoria's Secret offers a wide variety of Bras & Panties, Sleepwear & Robes, Lingerie, Bath & Fragrance, and Satin Bedding in their online store. Shoppers are encouraged to sign up for a free account to make shopping online faster and easier by saving shipping and billing preferences. Members may also save their shopping bag for up to 48 hours before checking out. The site features a Bra Salon for fitting and styling advice, as well as the Glam Lounge where visitors can see recent show clips and photo shoots.

Victoria's Secret Coupons »

Victoria's Secret Rating

More About Victoria's Secret

Recent Reviews for Victoria's Secret

• Apr 17, 2014
    I thought shipping was free if online payment was done with the Angel Card.
    great stuff and deals
  • Apr 17, 2014
    I forgot to use the coupon code, spoke to someone on live chat and they fixed my problem immediately
  • Apr 17, 2014
    I'm 4' 10" tall and only able to order your pj's in a petite size. I want to place a clothing order but, none are offered in petite sizes.
  • Apr 17, 2014
    I love the products however the website is very unpredictable. The last 2 times the website has not worked properly and when I enquired it appears VS isn't working with some browsers. Also - the shipping time and rates are just outragious compared to other online retailers. As I live overseas the shipping is very slow, you can't track it and it is expensive. I always seem to have technical issues when checking out. Very frustrating.
  • Apr 17, 2014
    They need to add more photos of their products, sometimes they only show the front of an item and it's difficult to decide without seeing the front and back view. I would probably purchase more if I were certain about how it looked.
  • Apr 17, 2014
    Even though shipping is higher than I prefer to pay, I have yet to have a bad experience with Victorias Secret. The website, customer service, etc is all outstanding!
  • Apr 17, 2014
    Love the secret rewards cards!!!
  • Apr 17, 2014
    Overall satisfied with Victoria's Secret. Shipping is a bit higher than other online sites. I would also love to see more red items. Red is usually viewed as sexy, and I rarely see it in color options.
  • Apr 17, 2014
    I am please to say that Victoria secrets is one of the few stores that is pleasant to go to their customer service is great and I love how Victoria secrets always keeps you up dated on what's new
  • Apr 17, 2014
    I love shopping at Victoria's Secret!
    <3 your swim wear!
  • Apr 17, 2014
    I think there are so many offer codes to keep up with. I have a hard time keeping up. I would probably order more often if it was a little user friendly to me.
  • Apr 17, 2014
    Love how the clothes and bras fit me! I'm a 34DD and it's hard to find cute clothes that fit the top and down to the waist. Love all the great offers I get in my emails!
    Love victoria secert!!!
  • Apr 17, 2014
    I used 3 Offer Codes from my VS Summer Fashion 2014 Vol. 2 NO. 1 which included $15 off $100, Free Panty + $10.00 off with bra purchase and Free Shipping with $25 clothing purchase. I satisfied all requirements and the site told me I was receiving credit for all the codes but I did not get credit for the $10 off or the free panty. It feels like false advertising when things like this happen and it happens almost every time I order online with VS. Due to my very hectic schedule all of my shopping is done online which means that I have plenty of other shopping options.
  • Apr 17, 2014
    Wish i got.to use all my codes for a better discount
  • Apr 17, 2014
    The number of items I planned to order exceeded the shopping cart amount and several of the items I had selected over a 2 hour period disappeared. Thus, I lost that time.
  • Apr 17, 2014
    high prices. not all sizes are available
  • Apr 9, 2014
    People that have ur app or that orders should have an extra discount.
    Apr 17, 2014