Foot Locker Reviews

04/20/2014
Foot Locker Ratings and User Reviews. Foot Locker is rated 8.7 out of 10 from 5133 reviews. Last rated on 04/19/2014.
Foot Locker offers a large selection of athletic footwear and apparel. They carry all major brands and categories of gear and accessories, as well as licensed apparel for professional and college sports teams. The site features contests, games, chats, forums and current sports news.

Foot Locker Coupons »

Foot Locker Rating

More About Foot Locker

Recent Reviews for Foot Locker

• Apr 19, 2014
    fantastic!!!! I always seem to have good luck getting the item(s) I want
  • Apr 19, 2014
    Great shopping experience!! I love that they honor active duty and retiree military discounts!!!
  • Apr 19, 2014
    I like shopping on this site
  • Apr 19, 2014
    I love footlocker I just hate the web only orders.
  • Apr 19, 2014
    Footlocker has really good selection, good set up and sizes on popular shoes too. Shoes fit to size its good to get sneakers from here, I've gotten getting both kds and reeboks from here.
  • Apr 19, 2014
    As a military personnel stationed at overseas, it is very hard to purchase a good pair American Shoes with a decent price. However, Footlocker has always given a great discount to all service members and it makes us very proud of our country and the Footlocker company. Thank you always. Thank you for your support
  • Apr 19, 2014
    Misleading info about $10 discount to become a VIP member, then wasn't able to use discount
    +1 for free shipping and selection
  • Apr 19, 2014
    I enjoy shopping here and you tend to have the types of shoes to fit my style no matter the color or occasion
  • Apr 19, 2014
    I like the footlocker very much. And today's restock is like opening my eyes though I did not get one from the online purchase today. I would hope I could buy the special sneaker shoes online successfully.
    Is the best store
  • Apr 19, 2014
    I love footlocker they have good quality shoes.
  • Apr 19, 2014
    I'VE ALWAYS LOVED FOOTLOCKER AND STILL DO.
  • Apr 19, 2014
    Thank You for giving me the chance to win back money. It really helps.
  • Apr 19, 2014
    Fast and convenient great prices
  • Apr 19, 2014
    Bought this shoe for my son, and he loves them!
  • Apr 10, 2014
    The choice of styles were good choice of sizes were not good, cost too much.
  • Apr 8, 2014
    So glad you have size 14
    Apr 19, 2014
  • Apr 5, 2014
    They give you a promo code for free shipping over $75, but typing can't use it on new arrivals. That was kind of a disappointment because I spent so much money with them
  • Apr 4, 2014
    Good experience
    Apr 20, 2014
    My experience shopping at foot locker was a very good one the professionalism of the staff was tremendously good, and I look forward to shopping again.Thank you ......you were gr8