REI Reviews

04/16/2014
REI Ratings and User Reviews. REI is rated 9.2 out of 10 from 1990 reviews. Last rated on 04/16/2014.
REI offers over 8,000 outdoor products on this site, with departments for camping, climbing, cycling, outdoor wear, paddling, footwear and snow sports (XC ski, alpine ski, snowboard, and snowshoes). Visitors may access detailed columns on how to decide which products match their needs. The site features articles and news for outdoors enthusiasts, a sale section and a ... Show More REI offers over 8,000 outdoor products on this site, with departments for camping, climbing, cycling, outdoor wear, paddling, footwear and snow sports (XC ski, alpine ski, snowboard, and snowshoes). Visitors may access detailed columns on how to decide which products match their needs. The site features articles and news for outdoors enthusiasts, a sale section and a listing of REI's adventure travel packages, as well as links to other outdoors-related sites.
Circle of Excellence - REI

2013 Winner

REI Rating

More About REI

Recent Reviews for REI

Showing 1 - 20 of 1990 Reviews
  • Apr 16, 2014
    Glad I was able to get my REI member number via online chat at 10pm! Used 2 gift cards and dividend all in one transaction and it worked smoothly.
  • Apr 16, 2014
    shopped at REI today because I had a dividend to use that made the price affordable.
  • Apr 16, 2014
    REI is a great company Makes you feel like you are part of their family Like Bikebandit in the powersports industry!
  • Apr 16, 2014
    I was expecting to get $20.00 off my order, In fact the screen showed I was suppose to. But the final price did not reflect the special April @20.00 discount. What happened??
    Love my dividends!
  • Apr 16, 2014
    I can't thank you enough for have petite clothing. I am short and many of the pants cannot be shortened. I have loved everything I have purchased from you. Please continue to carry petite.
  • Apr 16, 2014
    This was on line purchase BUT my in store experience has always been excellent and more than pleasing. I had to return some items once and it was as quick and easy as could be expected. Glad to be a member.
  • Apr 16, 2014
    One problem with REI's products; they last for ever. I have an REI shirt once 1988, still like new. Keep it up REI
  • Apr 16, 2014
    Website issues: first, I HATE the pop ups which cluttered the IMAGES!!! I kept clicking to get rid of them and to see the product. ONLY live link was on the TEXT. WRONG: image itself should link to product page. All that clutter! Next, I could not find my REI member card. I changed my phone, which I do once a yr or so. SO it refused my request to provide member number. WRONG. Many ppl change phone numbers. Give us other fields to prove we are whom we say we are. Phone: over 6 minutes listening to LOUD OBNOXIOUS HIPSTER DREK. Give us option to turn it off. I had to hold phone away from ear, but concerned I'd miss operator. Epic fail!
  • Apr 16, 2014
    yeah more selections in the outlet in this catorgory
  • Apr 16, 2014
    i was very pleased with the ordering process. the ordering process let me know that the "next" would not place the order, my dividend was automatically applied, it was a painless, pleasant process from beginning to end. THANK YOU and your WEB MASTER!!!
    I love REI
  • Apr 10, 2014
    35 years of satisfied shopping
    Apr 16, 2014
    My order was shipped from two locations. The package that shipped second was shipped 2nd day air so it would meet the arrival estimate. The package arrived 2 days earlier than the expected arrival and the second package arrived one day earlier than the expected arrival. Your service keeps me coming back. I will pay a slightly higher amount to order from you if you carry my product due to the dividend and reliability.
  • Apr 6, 2014
    This is not what I originally set out to purchase I was just burning the coupon. Due to the miss information on the online description of the Bike rack I wanted I went in search of further information and found out from manufacturer that it would work with a four inch tire. Unfortunately you sold out. Oh well this and other REI experiences has soured me as a member.
    Apr 16, 2014
    Reps did not have right information on Kuat bike racks. I contacted manufacter for clarification before ordering. After I got clarification REI was out of product. Bummer. Local bike shop beat price anyway. Had recent event where REI wouldnt price match a camp stove with Backcountry. I have been a member for awhile andctryvto make my purchasescwith you guys but recently havnt been so impressed
    great quality products
    Great boots!
  • Apr 6, 2014
    REI is THE go to company for outddor products.
  • Apr 5, 2014
    I am a member for only 1 year and this is the first time I have ordered online. I was pleased with the experience and appreciated the having reviews of some of the items that I viewed as well as the discounts.
    Apr 16, 2014
    Would have liked to order narrow hiking shoes but at least REI carries shoes that run more narrow. Overall pleased with purchase.
  • Apr 3, 2014
    Excellent REI products, good service, questions answered, free shipping and discounts...all a plus.
    Apr 16, 2014
    I always have success with REI and whatever I purchase.
  • Mar 30, 2014
    It was difficult to find the coupon code entry form. There was an asterisk saying that since this item was a closeout item, I didn't get the REI member dividend. That (paired with the lack of a discoverable coupon code field) made me think it wasn't eligible for the discount. The 20% off is why I planned to by the item today, so that *nearly cost you the sale*. Make the coupon code prominent. The fact that it is only visible when you're entering the payment info makes it hard to search the page. The fact that it isn't an entry field until you click on a plain text word means it doesn't catch my eye (or my tab-based-navigation of the form).