Men's Personal Effects Reviews

Men's Personal Effects Ratings and User Reviews. Men's Personal Effects is rated 0.0 out of 10 from 19 reviews. Last rated on 04/09/2014.

Recent Reviews for Men's Personal Effects

• Apr 9, 2014
    NICE PEOPLE HONEST THERE TO HELP.QUICK AND EASY.OWNER IS ALWAYS ASSESSABLE IF I HAVE MULTIPLE QUESTIONS OR A PROBLEM WITH ANY GIVEN PRODUCT, I AM NEVER RUSHED INTO CONCLUDING THE SALE UNTIL I AM READY.THEY TAKE THE TIME TO CARE FOR THEIR CUSTOMERS
    Apr 13, 2014
  • Apr 6, 2014
    This website is a great find for me. I can find all of the things I use to search for on the Internet. All at this website. But what has me excited about this website, is the fact that I can find the best items on the market. Highest quality items. At the best prices I have seen on the internet. I can also compare these items with other quality items. And know for sure that I could spend a week searching the internet. And could not have found a better deal available.
  • Apr 3, 2014
    Apr 11, 2014
    Received the knockoff of the Benchmade Infidel knife. Everything OK but the switch pin will not stay in place.
  • Apr 2, 2014
    ok by me
  • Apr 1, 2014
    great place to shop
    Apr 10, 2014
  • Mar 29, 2014
    very professional , products seem to be of quality satisfied customer
  • Mar 27, 2014
    Men's Personal Effects is a great company! Their customer service was fantastic and the man on the phone (not sure if it was Henrik or not) was very helpful and supportive throughout the entire conversation.
    Mar 31, 2014
  • Mar 21, 2014
    looking forward to recieving my purchase ASAP?
  • Mar 20, 2014
    it was quite easy finding this product on-line. yours was the first one I clicked on and I was easily satisfied. No need to look further.
  • Feb 22, 2014
    Outstanding shopping experience...excellent descriptions,photos....couldn't be more pleased with the selections to choose from.I would highly recommend them over all...
  • Feb 21, 2014
    They need to reduce the prices of their knives because I know what their true value is.
  • Feb 18, 2014
    Was shipped products and was returned due to incorrect address product was sent back on the 11th a week has passed and still no credit back to my credit card I will try 1 LAST time and then take issue to post office.
  • Feb 18, 2014
    Did not receive my first order was sent back due to shipping address have not received credit on card willing to try again.
  • Feb 14, 2014
    Feb 27, 2014
    refreshing change in doing business this way. Met all possible expectations
  • Feb 5, 2014
    Should list lowest to highest not highest to lowest
  • Feb 4, 2014
    found what I was looking for. many varieties
    Feb 14, 2014
    very happy with purchase
  • Jan 23, 2014
    Well to be honest iv been ordering all kinds of things online from other knife site's & ebay & Amazon and iv gotten stuff I ordered within 2days ebay still owes me sword I'm wondering why it isn't here yet. Reason I mention this is cuz I thought u would be fast like that my 1st order with u guys I spent $185.98 for 2 knives otf & a butterfly my 2nd order I spent $115.98 for switchblade w/swinggard wich I'm placeing order right now. OK BROTHER we all set .