TheraBreath Reviews

04/15/2014
TheraBreath Ratings and User Reviews. TheraBreath is rated 8.9 out of 10 from 305 reviews. Last rated on 04/15/2014.

TheraBreath Rating

More About TheraBreath

Recent Reviews for TheraBreath

TheraBreath has quite a reputation for solving halitosis. I have spent years having to constantly freshen my breath by brushing my teeth and using conventional rinses, sometimes to my disappointment. I'm finally taking the plunge and committing to this line of products, since they appear to be very effective.
    i really recommend this products for who are suffering with bad breath.
    I believe that these products will help me to improve my gum health.
    I have been using TheraBreath products for over eight years. I've been extremely satisfied with them, and recommend them to my friends and family.
    i just started using this product. So far it seems to be OK. It is pretty expensive though.
    First time user, so far liking what I see. Product is somewhat hard to find and sometimes overpriced.
    it good product, it works longer hours than any other mouthwash
    My husband said after one day his mouth felt better after using TheraBreath toothpaste. He constantly had canker sores. Not any more!
    Its a great product. Didn't shift to another product when I discovered Therabreath 8 years ago. Still loyal to the product and I always recommend them to my friends when they ask me.
    Been using for several years---it works, so I continue!
    I have dry mouth from medication use. This is a wonderful product.
    I had bad breath from my child hood, I am 28 year of now, I am engineer by profession I just gave up and wondering no one medicine or product are available to control my bad breath, i have been know Dr.Katz and their products but i was not sure and i didn't try to use for myself, One day by accidentally i buy therabreath and mouth wash from shopper drug mart calgary, after using i felt miracle. Dr Katz change my thinking and he gave me new life. I am thankful of Dr. katz. May God Bless him. He is angel in my life.Thank you once again Shafqat canada
    After 3 uses, I think this product is very good.
    I have suffered from bad breath for as long as I can remember. I had given up on mouthwash and regularly carried a toothbrush and toothpaste with me, as it was the only solution that lasted more than a few minutes. I saw TheraBreath in the supermarket, and decided it looked different enough from others that it was worth a try. In the first few days, I had some sensitivity and odd tastes, but also a noticeable difference in my breath, so I kept on. Two weeks into my bottle of rinse, my husband commented on how I was so much sexier in the mornings without the dragon breath. That pretty much sealed the deal, and I will continue to use TheraBreath products of all kinds. I can't wait to see how well the rest of the product line works.
    Excellent product. Everyone should use it.
    There is a paper or cardboard liner/seal inside the cap of the oral rinse, that seal degrades very quickly with use and the fibers from itget in the rinse.(I shake the rinse before I use it) When it degrades the cap no longer seals so you can't travel with it.
    A great product my wife likes it as well
  • Apr 13, 2014
    I am trying out now.
  • Apr 11, 2014
    Ordered online as the mints are very difficult to find in stores. DId not want to order online as I have to pay shipping but my wife wanted. I will probably find another similar product in the future, locally so I do not have to pay shipping!
  • Apr 11, 2014