MyHomeHardware.com Reviews

04/18/2014
MyHomeHardware.com Ratings and User Reviews. MyHomeHardware.com is rated 7.9 out of 10 from 20 reviews. Last rated on 04/07/2014.

MyHomeHardware.com Rating

More About MyHomeHardware.com

Recent Reviews for MyHomeHardware.com

• Apr 7, 2014
    Apr 15, 2014
    Very good service and very good product. Thank you
  • Apr 7, 2014
    Would like a way to combine shipping on multiples of the same item to reduce shipping cost.
  • Mar 28, 2014
    Apr 11, 2014
    The prices here were 1/3rd of that at the largest online retailer in the world - for the exact same products (identical brands & product #s) - I couldn't be happier with my purchase & will certainly recommend & return!! Thanks so much!!!
  • Mar 28, 2014
    Great store, very good service and products.Thank you
  • Mar 17, 2014
    my first experience was excellant--found matching hinges for my old kitchen cabinets.
  • Mar 13, 2014
    The order went smoothly and the prices were great. I hope the order arrives quickly and the products are good quality.
  • Mar 10, 2014
    Good experience, price lower than Home Depot!
  • Mar 5, 2014
    Best price I could find on line.
  • Mar 5, 2014
    Mar 13, 2014
    The order came even sooner than I expected. Excellent service!
  • Mar 4, 2014
    my order is for 76.00 . web site states that 10% if more then 75 byt the total did not show the discount
  • Mar 3, 2014
    Quick and easy experience. If shipping goes as planned, A+
  • Feb 26, 2014
    I had questions about my order & couldn't contact them by phone & got a message that said the voicemail is full. Hopefully all goes well. My fingers are crossed.
  • Feb 18, 2014
    Love this site . How convenient . It was fast and easy to use. The site is set up really well.
  • Feb 17, 2014
    Had exactly what I needed.
  • Feb 17, 2014
    Nice siteEasy to use
    Mar 2, 2014
  • Feb 12, 2014
    I hope to be doing more business with My Home Hardware in the future. This is my first purchase. If the hardware goes good with my cabinets, I will be ordering more for my kitchen.
  • Jan 26, 2014
    My first time on this site was very suss
    Feb 9, 2014
  • Jan 20, 2014
    Feb 2, 2014
    One order was slow about getting to me, but I figured you was out of stock. I just assumed, could not get hold of anyone to find out for sure. Otherwise service has been great.
  • Jan 12, 2014
    Tried to edit shipping address before CONFIRMATION. Had to back out of two screens to make the edit and had to re-enter payment information again. Should allow minor edits to billing/shipping info prior to confirmation without backing up.
    Jan 27, 2014
    Slow response to email and phone call re order issues.