Tropical Traditions Reviews

04/14/2014
Tropical Traditions Ratings and User Reviews. Tropical Traditions is rated 9.0 out of 10 from 412 reviews. Last rated on 04/14/2014.

Tropical Traditions Rating

More About Tropical Traditions

Recent Reviews for Tropical Traditions

They are an awesome company. We have bought before and will buy again.
    very all natural products
    A company I trust and am a happy customer for at least 8 years
    Love them! Great customer service!
    Tried to use the free shipping code today as I have done in the past, but it did not give the free shipping. I don't know why??
    great products but could work on faster and cheaper shipping.
    Tropical Traditions sells very high-quality health products! My family and I absolutely love them/their products/always recommend them but.... our one complaint is that we REALLY dislike dealing with FEDEX & would much prefer UPS delivery : ) Thanks for such high-quality products, maybe you can improve parcel delivery options for the the better and have a nice day!
    Wish they made more stuff!!!
    great, high quality products
    I am so glad to have stumbled onto Tropical Traditions. The detail explaining their products made me originally purchase from them. Since then I tell others about the quality and the need of coconut oil in their diets. I wish I had the means to purchase more items.
    I have no comments at this time. I will let you know after I receive the product and test it. If I order again it is because I like it.I do think your shipping cost is to high
    I love Tropical Traditions!
    My daughter has used your products and she has order for me . I have used this for about 2 years
    Tropical Traditions products are top quality with great prices. Their site is easy to navigate and sales and free shipping are offered often.
    A friend recommended this site for good sales!
    When you get to the checkout part it should automatically ask me if my billing and shipping address are the same so that I don't have to take extra time entering the information twice.
    I am extremely happy with all of the products I purchased from Topical Traditions. They also ship everything very carefully and securely.
    they are great I only wish checkout was always free as that is when I order -sale or no sale
    When I receive a free shipping coupon I expected it to be for my eggs as well but I found out it doesn't cover that. That's dissappointing. I love Tropical Traditions and share with everyone but my last shipment of eggs were partially broke from no fault of my own. I couldn't get credit for free shipping for the eggs and I couldn't get the credit for my broken eggs with the free shipping. That is not good.That needs to be fixed quickly
    Love your coconut oil!