Tropical Traditions Reviews

04/23/2014
Tropical Traditions Ratings and User Reviews. Tropical Traditions is rated 9.4 out of 10 from 437 reviews. Last rated on 04/14/2014.

Tropical Traditions Rating

More About Tropical Traditions

Recent Reviews for Tropical Traditions

Apr 23, 2014
    Again impressed with Tropical Traditions. My chickens arrived very quickly, still frozen. Except for the plastic (necessary) around the chicken, all of the packaging was biodegradable. I have yet to cook them so I can't comment on taste yet.
    Apr 23, 2014
    was not able to contact customer service before my first order I had questions good with my order confirmation or the phone number and the customer service rep extremely helpful and retroactiveLY Lee took care of my issues
  • Apr 13, 2014
    Their was not much variety for what I was looking for.
  • Apr 13, 2014
    I luv everything about Tropical Traditions!
    Apr 23, 2014
    I have been a longtime customer of Tropical Traditions and love everything about them!!!
  • Apr 12, 2014
    it was s discribed
  • Apr 10, 2014
    I like the pricing of the items; they offer nice recipes; I read the Peace with God page and found it very encouraging.
    Apr 21, 2014
    Good product - excellent quality - supports independent farmers
    Great products, trustworthy, reliable
  • Apr 9, 2014
    I am very happy with the quality of these products.
  • Apr 9, 2014
    i like the way the checkout is set up easy to get the pay pal.i didn't understand how to get the 2for1 i only got one coconut oil.that is ok i will read closer next time.
  • Apr 7, 2014
    I JUST LOVE THE COCONUT OIL. WHEN IT IS IN LIQUID FORM IT IS EASIER TO SWALLOW,I LOVE THE TASTE OF COCONUT.I,ALSO GIGE SOME TO MY DOG AS WELL, HE LOVES THE TASTE TOO.I HAVE BEEN USEING THE OIL AFTER A SHOWER,BUT I BROKE DOWN AND BOUGHT THE MOISTUREIZER,I KNOW THAT IT WILL SOAK INTO MY SKIN ALOT FASTER THAN THE OIL DOES.
    Apr 22, 2014
    I AM PLEASED WITH WHAT EVER I BUY. I WILL CONTINUE TO BUY FROM THIS COMPANY.
  • Apr 7, 2014
    This is a wonderful website and I can not wait to get the products
    Apr 22, 2014
    This is an exceptional company with exceptional products !
  • Apr 7, 2014
    Order are fulfilled accurately & timely. Highly recommended.
  • Apr 6, 2014
    Apr 21, 2014
    Im sure the online purchase could be designed better so it is not so confusing or rather deceiving when selecting certain products where it says to buy a $10 membership fee and get a $20 off the item selected and then get charged more then I was suppose to.
  • Apr 6, 2014
    GREAT PRODUCTS
    Apr 23, 2014
    I have been ordering from tropical traditions for many years
  • Apr 5, 2014
    So glad I found this site and your products!! Love the Gold Label Coconut oil.
  • Apr 5, 2014
    I DO ENJOY THE COCONUT CREAM CONCENTRATE. However, anytime I try using a coupon for free shipping or discount, it does work.
  • Apr 5, 2014
    Love your raw honey and your oils
    love you guys!!
    Apr 22, 2014
    I love this company. They have great customer service. Somehow my email was removed from their promotions and they honored free shipping when the promotion had expired. I am a forever customer.
  • Apr 5, 2014
    One of my all-time favorite companies - they're great!
    Apr 22, 2014
    I order from them frequently, they're one of my favorite companies. Always great products and great prices.