Parties4Kids Reviews

04/16/2014
Parties4Kids Ratings and User Reviews. Parties4Kids is rated 9.3 out of 10 from 152 reviews. Last rated on 04/16/2014.

Parties4Kids Rating

More About Parties4Kids

Recent Reviews for Parties4Kids

• Apr 16, 2014
    The only issue I had with the website today was that it was very slow and I had to log in over and over to complete my purchase. Extremely slow today!
  • Apr 16, 2014
    I find this site to be alot helpful than Party City the actual party store. I have been searching and searching for the item and it was not in stock no where not even online
    I wish you guys had more items to choose from
    checkout process needs improvement
  • Apr 13, 2014
    This website stood out because I received an email from them offering me a 5% discount coupon as they noticed I didn't complete my purchase.
  • Apr 12, 2014
    I like your website layout. Easy to read...
  • Apr 12, 2014
    I love the variety and sale prices of the very specific items I was looking for! Like anyone else I would love for it to have been even cheaper lol, but you yours is the cheapest I've found so I can't complain!
  • Apr 11, 2014
    Great product prices!! Cannot wait to get my order. Will order from here again.
  • Apr 11, 2014
    Could not figure out how to delete an item from my shopping list and never was given an estimated delivery time. Very frustrating as the party is in two weeks. Should be plenty of time, but still worried. But the site itself was user-friendly.
  • Apr 11, 2014
    found items I couldn't find anywhere else. very happy customer
  • Apr 9, 2014
    I wished i could find everything I was looking for...
  • Apr 8, 2014
    Was able to find hard to find birthday items.
  • Apr 8, 2014
    This is my very first purchase. Super excited to receive my order. Amazing customer service and great prices! This will be my 'go-to' for every birthday party! Thank you very much! One Happy Customer!
  • Apr 6, 2014
    I'm happy because I found everything I need.
    Apr 14, 2014
    I found everything I need and it shipped so fast.
  • Mar 29, 2014
    I wanted the tutu cute plates and they were out of stock but at least I got the napkins, table cloth and balloons!
    Apr 13, 2014
  • Mar 28, 2014
    Apr 12, 2014
    Thank you for saving me I couldn't find frozen theme balloons anywhere and you had them and at a great prize
  • Mar 26, 2014
    Apr 12, 2014
    Parties 4kids has a good inventory to order from. They carry what you would find at other party stores but is less expensive. Great for parties on a budget.
  • Mar 25, 2014
    First time ordering, will use it again.
    Apr 9, 2014
  • Mar 25, 2014
    Apr 9, 2014
    You had disney frozen party stuff and other websites didn't. I was happy that I found your site. Thank you
  • Mar 17, 2014
    got most of what i was needing, but they are out of stock for a lot of the items i wanted to order.
    Apr 10, 2014