JJ Buckley Fine Wines Reviews

04/18/2014
JJ Buckley Fine Wines Ratings and User Reviews. JJ Buckley Fine Wines is rated 8.9 out of 10 from 16 reviews. Last rated on 03/28/2014.

JJ Buckley Fine Wines Rating

More About JJ Buckley Fine Wines

Recent Reviews for JJ Buckley Fine Wines

• Mar 28, 2014
    Very good service!
  • Mar 22, 2014
    Had the NZ wines we wanted. Purchase experience was super smooth. Hope the delivery is as good.
    Mar 27, 2014
    The delivery was as expected and the packaging was great. I'll probably keep the box and styrofoam packing for future use.
  • Mar 8, 2014
    This is just a trial order to seehow they perform
    Mar 15, 2014
  • Mar 6, 2014
    I would have liked to have left a message for a gift without having to have had paid for gift wrapping.
  • Mar 1, 2014
    Great selection, great prices. My only problem was a gift card that I earned with a prior purchase and the on-line oerder system would not accept. I imagine they will work it out as I e-mailed them after my order.
  • Feb 26, 2014
    Mar 6, 2014
    Great selection of fine wines
  • Feb 18, 2014
    Overall everything is very good but the last shipment I don't know why the company put my name instead of my client name and they almost reject the gift.
  • Feb 15, 2014
    I was wishing to order four cases of the wine and was only allowed to order 3 bottles. I was very disappointed as no limit was mentioned in the listing! When I attempted to purchase my 3 bottles there was an "Internal server error". I tried four times over a period of10 hours until I was successful. My first purchase was great, while this one left a corked taste. At this point, I am not sure if I will order again.
    Mar 4, 2014
    I never received a response on the limited availability to purchase only 3 bottles. No explanation given and was very disappointed.
  • Feb 11, 2014
    just a thought...offer a screen with last ones
    Feb 23, 2014
  • Feb 5, 2014
    Had to reorder the items. Not sure why, as the items were in stock.
    Feb 13, 2014
  • Jan 30, 2014
    Always a pleasure.
  • Jan 25, 2014
    Feb 2, 2014
    2009 Cimicky Signature Shiraz - of the 1st 2 bottles opened, one was badly air oxidized, the other was in good condition but both labels were torn in multiple places.
  • Jan 21, 2014
    Thank God for Cory Gowen because the online ordering experience on an iPad is awful
  • Jan 21, 2014
    Thanks!
    Jan 29, 2014
    Thanks a lot!
  • Jan 19, 2014
    Generally good experience, but I had to re-input my address and shipping info, even though I am in their database.