drugstore.com Reviews

04/19/2014
drugstore.com Ratings and User Reviews. drugstore.com is rated 9.2 out of 10 from 286 reviews. Last rated on 04/19/2014.
Drugstore.com offers more than 15,000 competitively priced brand-name personal healthcare products, a wealth of decision-making resources, personal services and a licensed pharmacy. Licensed pharmacists deliver personal service including 24-hours-a-day, seven-days-a-week online ordering, personal counseling by phone or e-mail, and drug utilization reviews. Shoppers ca... Show More Drugstore.com offers more than 15,000 competitively priced brand-name personal healthcare products, a wealth of decision-making resources, personal services and a licensed pharmacy. Licensed pharmacists deliver personal service including 24-hours-a-day, seven-days-a-week online ordering, personal counseling by phone or e-mail, and drug utilization reviews. Shoppers can review in-depth product information, interact with customer service representatives by phone or e-mail and order products for delivery directly to their homes. Shoppers can also personalize the shopping experience with personal shopping lists, e-mail reminders for replenishing regularly used products and private e-mail access to pharmacists and beauty experts for questions.

drugstore.com Coupons »

Circle of Excellence - drugstore.com

2007 Platinum

drugstore.com Rating

More About drugstore.com

Recent Reviews for drugstore.com

• Apr 19, 2014
    i have been using drugstore.com for over a year. only once i had to wait for a back order and the last time i ordered you mixed my credit card up with my moms. that was a hardship but it's understandable as we both have the same address. i have checked around and you and sams club are the best prices for the items i need frequently
  • Apr 19, 2014
    Very convenient options, love the free shipping
  • Apr 18, 2014
    Very fast shippemt
  • Apr 18, 2014
    great online shop. I like it.
  • Apr 17, 2014
    It's great to order from while you are overseas. Beats the PX for sure.
  • Apr 17, 2014
    Nothing negative to say. Perfect website.
  • Apr 16, 2014
    Love drugstore.com. Used them overseas with APO address and in US. And always reliable !! Thank you
  • Apr 16, 2014
    convenient, easy to use, fair prices, quick shipping
  • Apr 16, 2014
    Amazing prices, no shipping costs - love it! And always have every single item I ever want. The "list" feature makes reordering very convenient.
  • Apr 16, 2014
    You have products I have been unable to find anywhere else.
    Products are delivered very fast and a great variety!
    Very happy with products and customer service
    I love the variety of products. I would like more clarity when it comes to certain fsa products. One week they qualify the next they don't. Sometimes they have the orange fsa check then I put it in my basket and the blue check appears. It's misleading considering I only order items I can purchase with my fsa card.
    I have been purchasing from drugstore.com for several years now and am pretty satisfied. The one area that I'm not satisfied with is the random dropping of name brand products that I have been using for some time and am forced to buy them elsewhere.
    Love this website. It is very user friendly and typically what I am looking for is available. There have been a few of the same items that have been out of stock on more than one occasion. The prices could be more comparable to a Target. I have had two issues with shipments and the reps were very helpful in correcting the situation.
    I love your selections and ease of ordering. I always know I'll get my order soon. And the discounts are a big PLUS!
  • Apr 12, 2014
    Apr 16, 2014
    I pay a lot for overnight shipping and it still took 4 days to receive my products.
  • Apr 10, 2014
    Apr 18, 2014
    Thanks for being so convenient.
  • Apr 4, 2014
    Drugstore.com is easy to use and a trustworthy site. Thank you for making the process quick and simple!
    Apr 14, 2014
  • Apr 1, 2014
    Easy to order. Price & shipping cost is clear.
    Apr 16, 2014