FragranceNet.com Reviews

04/15/2014
FragranceNet.com Ratings and User Reviews. FragranceNet.com is rated 8.7 out of 10 from 3975 reviews. Last rated on 04/15/2014.
Trusted since 1997, FragranceNet.com carries over 17,000 genuine brand name fragrances, skincare, haircare, aromatherapy & candles, all at discounted prices, up to 70% off retail. Plus, we offer free U.S. shipping for all orders over $59.00. All of the products showcased throughout FragranceNet.com are 100% original brand names. Absolutely NO imitations or knock-o... Show More Trusted since 1997, FragranceNet.com carries over 17,000 genuine brand name fragrances, skincare, haircare, aromatherapy & candles, all at discounted prices, up to 70% off retail. Plus, we offer free U.S. shipping for all orders over $59.00. All of the products showcased throughout FragranceNet.com are 100% original brand names. Absolutely NO imitations or knock-offs.
Circle of Excellence - FragranceNet.com

2010 Winner

FragranceNet.com Rating

More About FragranceNet.com

Recent Reviews for FragranceNet.com

Love this site. Easy to use and discount opportunities
    I try to order 4 of the Queen latifah, but other wise I love perfume. I like to smell good and keep my body feeling soft and looking good
    I have no complaints.FragranceNet have a nice variety of products from top designers, with a very attractive price.I'll shop again very soon.A hightly recommended site and a smooth buying experience!
    Its the only place I have found the perfumes I ussualy wear for many years
    Love the selection in fragrances and their detailed descriptions!
    Highly recommend FragranceNet
    User Friendly - Products as described - Excellent prices - great packaging - prompt shipping - very reliable - I recommend it to everyone
    no comments at this time
    Foi muito Fácil realizar a compra no FragranceNet. Estou muito satisfeito até o presente momento. Quando receber os produtos adquiridos, voltarei a comentar sobre a entrega. Muito Bom Mesmo, Parabéns.
    I love your prices.
    Awesome selection and prices, wish you would list miniatures and roller balls for ease of a election separate
    very enjoyable shopping experience!! I will definitely obtain all of my fragrances from this company in the future!!
    good prices and prompt shipping.
    easy to use, large assortment of all brand name products, great savings on all products and almost always gives an extra discount or free gift or free shipping
  • Apr 9, 2014
    So far all my purchases were good i hope all of this are really original no fake perfumes , but my last purchase last week is not yet delivered i'm still waiting for it..
    Apr 15, 2014
    Sometimes it took time to wait for the delivery and some of the perfume i want is out of stocks.
  • Apr 7, 2014
    Always a super experience shopping with Fragrancenet.com
  • Apr 7, 2014
    Apr 15, 2014
    I ordered one more item and I not receive,but I still see is on the stock
  • Apr 3, 2014
    I would like the larger size of "RIVE GAUCHE" to be avalible
  • Apr 2, 2014
    the product is wonderful...my granddaughter told me about it she is a beauty consultant...I was a beauty cosmotolgist and used redkin all the time when I had my shop....a very good,,excellent commpany
  • Feb 24, 2014