FragranceNet.com Reviews

04/22/2014
FragranceNet.com Ratings and User Reviews. FragranceNet.com is rated 8.8 out of 10 from 4019 reviews. Last rated on 04/21/2014.
Trusted since 1997, FragranceNet.com carries over 17,000 genuine brand name fragrances, skincare, haircare, aromatherapy & candles, all at discounted prices, up to 70% off retail. Plus, we offer free U.S. shipping for all orders over $59.00. All of the products showcased throughout FragranceNet.com are 100% original brand names. Absolutely NO imitations or knock-o... Show More Trusted since 1997, FragranceNet.com carries over 17,000 genuine brand name fragrances, skincare, haircare, aromatherapy & candles, all at discounted prices, up to 70% off retail. Plus, we offer free U.S. shipping for all orders over $59.00. All of the products showcased throughout FragranceNet.com are 100% original brand names. Absolutely NO imitations or knock-offs.
Circle of Excellence - FragranceNet.com

2010 Winner

FragranceNet.com Rating

More About FragranceNet.com

Recent Reviews for FragranceNet.com

• Apr 21, 2014
    The only thing I was unhappy about that I was promised free shipping and didn't receive it was $25.00 charge
  • Apr 21, 2014
    I like that they carry a wide variety of products. Also, I enjoy the incentives such as free shipping and percentages off on an entire order.
  • Apr 21, 2014
    Muy contenta con mi compra
  • Apr 21, 2014
    I reside in Australia however I do find the products cheaper although there is a large shipping fee.
    Like the web site
  • Apr 21, 2014
    It was late to know this site exist. The price is amazing!
  • Apr 21, 2014
    I've always had good experience with ordering from FragranceNet and would highly recommend them to others.
  • Apr 21, 2014
    I have always been satisfied with the quality and value of your products.
    I love it
  • Apr 21, 2014
    I think I got v. good value for the price I paid
  • Apr 21, 2014
    Really enjoy the selection and the discounts..
  • Apr 21, 2014
    T reguested more Tabu selections and they complied.
  • Apr 21, 2014
    Generally when you purchase fragrance online you receive a different product (same as type). Fragrancenet delivers the product you expect
  • Apr 21, 2014
    I like the reviews. They helped me make a decision.
  • Apr 21, 2014
    most of my purchases have been good. I've had a few perfumes that were old, meaning they lost their scent. Almost an alcohol like smell when put on. I sure hope my Aqua Cavalli isn't old. It was a tester??
  • Apr 21, 2014
    Love saving 20% with the emailed coupon code!! Thanks!
    Apr 21, 2014
    Very unhappy it took to long to receive my order,this was the second time ,this has happen
  • Apr 11, 2014
    Thank you so much.
    Apr 21, 2014
    Thank you so much. So pleased with everything...
  • Apr 9, 2014
    Please bring back Chanel 22. It's one of my faves! Also, it would be great if you had a set of questions to profile customer's tastes And then made some recommend atio
  • Apr 8, 2014
    Its a great site. Excellence in Fragrance.
    EXCELLENT !