FragranceNet.com Reviews

04/16/2014
FragranceNet.com Ratings and User Reviews. FragranceNet.com is rated 8.7 out of 10 from 4005 reviews.
Trusted since 1997, FragranceNet.com carries over 17,000 genuine brand name fragrances, skincare, haircare, aromatherapy & candles, all at discounted prices, up to 70% off retail. Plus, we offer free U.S. shipping for all orders over $59.00. All of the products showcased throughout FragranceNet.com are 100% original brand names. Absolutely NO imitations or knock-o... Show More Trusted since 1997, FragranceNet.com carries over 17,000 genuine brand name fragrances, skincare, haircare, aromatherapy & candles, all at discounted prices, up to 70% off retail. Plus, we offer free U.S. shipping for all orders over $59.00. All of the products showcased throughout FragranceNet.com are 100% original brand names. Absolutely NO imitations or knock-offs.
Circle of Excellence - FragranceNet.com

2010 Winner

FragranceNet.com Rating

More About FragranceNet.com

Recent Reviews for FragranceNet.com

• Feb 6, 2014
    Me regalan el envio gratuito pero despues no lo aplican en la cuenta.
  • Feb 6, 2014
    Given that I was a customer for more than 110 years, I would like to see some meaningful reward for loyalty.
  • Feb 6, 2014
    Positive: Good prices, Gift wrapping Convenience, Great website.Negative: Payments were displayed in AUD but it charged my account in USD.
  • Feb 5, 2014
    Me gustan los Perfumes son Buenos,y tienen un buen precio!!
  • Feb 5, 2014
    it told me I would get $10 back from the shipping but couldn't find the button on it. It told me I would find it after I paid and I didn't find it.
    love the deals
  • Feb 5, 2014
    Love your shit. Too many survey questions. School your junior marketing peeps. 21st century brand evangelism requires nurturing of a lazy consumer. You make the online consumer work too hard. Just saying.
  • Feb 5, 2014
    Great prices and easy checkout. I suggest people sign up for your email specials. Their always sending coupons and special deals.
  • Feb 5, 2014
    I was able to make the purchase from my smart phone. Great!!!
  • Feb 5, 2014
    I have ordered from this online company several times throughout the years, this purchase will be my third.
    good so far
  • Feb 5, 2014
    I like feeling great that's why I purchase parfums,
  • Feb 5, 2014
    my wife is more than satisfied with the products
  • Feb 5, 2014
    Had smelled your fragrance on a woman last summer,have ordered one for a friend now ordering one for myself
  • Jan 20, 2014
    Very good prices, great delivery times and good, user-friendly website.
    Feb 6, 2014
  • Jan 18, 2014
    Feb 5, 2014
    Were delivered too late.
  • Dec 8, 2013
    muito bom, agora melhorar frete pro Brazil demora muito. 2 meses pra chegar. sendo que em 5 dias a mercadoria chega no Brazil, falar com os correios brasileiros pra dar mais celeridade as compras.
    Feb 6, 2014