Bedding.com Reviews

04/18/2014
Bedding.com Ratings and User Reviews. Bedding.com is rated 8.1 out of 10 from 98 reviews. Last rated on 04/15/2014.

Bedding.com Rating

More About Bedding.com

Recent Reviews for Bedding.com

very nice website
  • Apr 12, 2014
    LOVE LOVE LOVE all the pattern and different options. This is the only place I could find matching bedding for my newborn and toddler.
  • Apr 9, 2014
    Love the Florida Gators bedding but was unable to locate the valance to order as well. Wish all items shown could easily be accessed to order. Also, two bedding but unable to distinguish between the comforter sets.
  • Apr 8, 2014
    site is a little slow
  • Apr 8, 2014
    First time user. Satisfied with selection and ease of the order process. Price was reasonable.
  • Apr 6, 2014
    Love your bedding supplies , glad I found your site and hope to do more business in the future....
  • Apr 5, 2014
    I am looking forward to receiving the items. Checking out was difficult because it took me several tries to make the stated 40%discount apply.
  • Apr 5, 2014
    Apr 18, 2014
    I loved the product, the staff, and the delivery of the product !
  • Apr 4, 2014
    I am disappointed that there was no area on the web page where it said WHEN I would receive my order or when it ships. I need this shipment by our move out date (next Friday 4/11) and I have no idea when thus is being shipped, which makes me doubt my order. I imagine that since it's free shipping that this will take too long to receive it.
    Apr 12, 2014
  • Apr 4, 2014
    I purchased a comforter at costco and was unable to get a 2nd (the light weight version). Bedding.com had the comforter and the sale. Glad to find it
  • Apr 3, 2014
    This has been a very good experience shopping at this site. A lot of sites don't have the size or patterns i was looking for. This had a very good selection. The price and free shipping was a bonus!
  • Apr 1, 2014
    I AM HOPING THAT THE PICTURE OF THE QUILT I PURCHASED MEETS MY EXPECTATIONS.
  • Mar 26, 2014
    Very easy to use.... Looked like great products for great prices.
    wonderful
    Apr 3, 2014
    I hve loved all that I ordered from it
    I love the variety
    Apr 10, 2014
    I ordered the Carolina Panther's comforter, but I did not have any pillows shams with the comforter. I thought the shams would come with the comforter.Wasn't shams suppose to come with the comforter or do I have to order them?
  • Mar 25, 2014
    I absolutely love this site because it is easy to navigate through. And, they have a great variety to choose from with great affordable pricing.
    Apr 18, 2014
    I love this website
  • Mar 19, 2014
    Mar 29, 2014
    I am very pleased with the over all experience.
  • Mar 19, 2014
    Apr 3, 2014
    The Day Bed cover was just as pictured and looks great in my "man" room.
  • Mar 17, 2014
    This is my first order so I am excited and hopeful. Hopefully will be a long term costumer
    Mar 28, 2014
    The bedding was WAY above my expectations... Very pleased.