Home Gallery Stores Reviews

04/16/2014
Home Gallery Stores Ratings and User Reviews. Home Gallery Stores is rated 8.3 out of 10 from 129 reviews. Last rated on 04/16/2014.

Home Gallery Stores Rating

More About Home Gallery Stores

Recent Reviews for Home Gallery Stores

• Apr 16, 2014
    THIS BY FAR, IS ONE OF MY MOST TRUSTED SITES AS WELL AS FAVORITE TO DEAL WITH I WISH MORE COMPANIES WERE AS REPUTABLE AS YOURS!!! THANK YOU JOHN
  • Apr 16, 2014
    Shopping/questions/ordering simple so far.
    The selections available are extensive and the prices very reasonable. And the White Glove Delivery is a tremendous plus.
  • Apr 11, 2014
    This is my first experience. What I have seen so far, excellent. I'm anxious to receive my purchase.
  • Apr 10, 2014
    Very happy so far. discount on purchase was very nice
  • Apr 4, 2014
    Apr 14, 2014
    an email with tracking information would have been nice but my product received in a very reasonable timeframe.
  • Apr 3, 2014
    I will be glad to do so after I receive my order
  • Apr 2, 2014
    Great site and great prices I'm a first time buyer but will definitely be back
  • Apr 2, 2014
    Shari at Home Gallery Stores was very helpful and informative. Great personality, seems to really enjoy her job.
  • Apr 2, 2014
    Easy ordering. Quick response to questions.
  • Mar 31, 2014
    HAD TO ORDER MORE STUFF TO GET SHIPPING COST DOWN!
  • Mar 23, 2014
    Apr 14, 2014
    The door would not slide properly after delivery. Read that once delivered nothing could be done . This would keep me from buying from company in the future
  • Mar 11, 2014
    Apr 2, 2014
    Home Gallery Stores personnel were very professional, capable, and courteous. I am happy with every aspect of this transaction and delivery of the goods.
  • Mar 8, 2014
    I wanted to be able to choose delivery date on checkout...and at this point. do not see how to do that. Doesn't make me happy and I now need to follow up and do more work.
    Apr 8, 2014
    None
  • Mar 2, 2014
    I just discovered it today, and was very impressed by the one of a kind items on clearance. I bought five, and I hope I am equally impressed upon delivery.
    Apr 16, 2014
    My only comment is that the "artistic" markings on the furniture were more obvious than it was possible to see online, and had I seen the items in person, I may have had second thoughts. I like that they do look very original, but would probably prefer more authenticism, as in actual wood markings, but I expect such items would be more costly.
  • Feb 23, 2014
    Apr 15, 2014
    Really please with my purchase.....Even it was made in China
  • Feb 19, 2014
    Curio Cabinet is perfect for our living room. It was not easy finding china/curio cabinets and you had quite the selection. Glad I waited because price dropped by a third over time. Reviews I have read are impressive of delivery process and item quality. I look forward to receiving my furniture.
    Apr 6, 2014
  • Feb 6, 2014
    Apr 3, 2014
    We have yet to open the package. The packing was damaged on the corners from the freight handling. The table appears to be ok. We purchased this item because of its reduced price and no shipping charges.Thanks
  • Feb 5, 2014
    Survey based on my purchase with on line sale person, Shari. Have not actually seen product as of this date. Shari made this experience very helpful and my wife and I are anxious to receive our curio.
    Apr 9, 2014
    Great!!
  • Jan 23, 2014
    Katie was absolutely fantastic. Great customer service contact. Customer service is something which sadly is missing so much in our society these days.
    Apr 1, 2014
    Good price for quality furniture, great customer support, arrived as promised.