J&R Reviews

04/20/2014
J&R Ratings and User Reviews. J&R is rated 8.6 out of 10 from 34 reviews. Last rated on 04/16/2014.
J&R Music and Computer World offers a wide range of products including computers, phones, fax machines, audio, video, portable stereos, cameras, watches, CDs, video movies, DVDs,video games, home appliances, air conditioners and more. Shoppers can also order free catalogs online as well as register to enjoy express checkout.
Circle of Excellence - J&R

2009 Winner

J&R Rating

More About J&R

Recent Reviews for J&R

• Apr 16, 2014
    Always seems to be good selection, good price, no fuss
  • Apr 16, 2014
    I have been a customer of J&R for at least 7 years and have always been satisfied with the merchandise and service you provide. I have also invited several friends and family to use J&R.
    always check here first for all electronics...always buy here. Electronics and appliances
  • Apr 9, 2014
    I previously received a Sanus TV mount that was not boxed properly and was damaged during delivery. The mount was not advertised as an "open box", but was obviously opened and not repacked correctly before I received it. Pieces of the mount were broken and I had to sent it back. I going to reorder one more time and if the mount and package is not properly protected or is an "open box" item, I will not order from J&R anymore.
    Apr 19, 2014
    The first TV mount I received was very damaged. I'm surprised the 2nd mount wasn't damaged as it was not protected in any way - shipped in the thin original packaging box like would be displayed on a store shelf.
  • Apr 2, 2014
    I love J&R. J&R.com always has great products at low prices. Their website makes it easy to find what I need.
  • Apr 2, 2014
    I work hard for my money, J&R gave me a GREAT Price for a good product. Thanks.
    Apr 10, 2014
    Doing business with a straightforward company makes doing business easy. NO hidden cost, everything spelled out. I knew what I was buying, what I was paying, and when it would be delivered, before I got to the last web page. Thanks
  • Apr 1, 2014
    I bought a laptop from j & r once before, I hope to have a pos. experence again.
  • Mar 26, 2014
    This audio card is the same no matter where it is purchased. JR has made it easy to find and easy to buy and offers fast delivery at a fair price.
    Apr 5, 2014
    I was promised and paid for 2 day UPS Air.Shipping took a full week.I may buy from other sources because of my being "gamed" by the shipping promise.Also the "Daily Cash " offer is alsp BS, a gamers trick. We're not all stupid.
  • Mar 26, 2014
    Apr 3, 2014
    Unfortunately not all products are available at J&R,so had to go somewhere else
  • Mar 11, 2014
    thank you very much maybe next time i will fill outn the credit application and see what else i can accomplish......
  • Mar 5, 2014
    Great job!!! My first purchase from J&R was back in 2000 and I was pleased to find out that they are still in business and keep doing such a great job! I can see the improvement. Thank you!
  • Mar 4, 2014
    Over the years I have made a number of purchases and have never been disappointed with the quality o0f the merchandise nor the price. The website is easy to navigate and I like having the Paypal option.
    Mar 14, 2014
    I have used J&R a number of times over the years and have always been very satisfied with the results. Whenever I have had to contact J&R , I have found the representatives to be helpful, knowledgeable and very professional.
  • Mar 3, 2014
    The camera was the best value and price on the whole Internet. Congratulations.
    Mar 14, 2014
    Great product. Shipment was slow because of poor weather.
  • Mar 3, 2014
    Nice super store.
  • Feb 26, 2014
    That is real what I look for a product from JR and same day delivery by 5:00 PM today in Manhattan
  • Feb 19, 2014
    Great website! The ordering process was very easy. Price was very reasonable.I would definatly order from this business again. Just ordered today and hope to receive the item within a week. Can't wait to get it!
  • Feb 18, 2014
    You should state what comes with a purchase, like a printer just state it more clearly
    Mar 12, 2014
    great shopping at (J&R)
    Mar 5, 2014
    very satisfied with my shopping experiences at (J&R)
    Feb 28, 2014
    enjoy shopping at (J&R)
  • Feb 11, 2014
    Feb 21, 2014
    Consistent the same Great service and great value with Speed of delivery and exceptional Packaging. They are great with rebates too.