zZounds Reviews

04/18/2014
zZounds Ratings and User Reviews. zZounds is rated 9.2 out of 10 from 314 reviews. Last rated on 04/18/2014.
zZounds is a leading music instrument superstore on the net, with thousands of brand-name musical instruments and accessories available for sale. The site offers low prices along with a free email list and expert technical advice from product specialists. Shoppers will find just about every name brand musical instrument: Yamaha, Korg, Roland, Fender, Washburn, Epiphon... Show More zZounds is a leading music instrument superstore on the net, with thousands of brand-name musical instruments and accessories available for sale. The site offers low prices along with a free email list and expert technical advice from product specialists. Shoppers will find just about every name brand musical instrument: Yamaha, Korg, Roland, Fender, Washburn, Epiphone, Korg, Akai, Emu, Ensoniq, Event, Alesis, Waldorf, Cakewalk, Steinberg, Sonic Foundry, Emagic, Opcode, Shure, Audio-Technica, AKG, Nord, Waldorf, and more.zZounds is an authorized US reseller for every brand that it sells.
Circle of Excellence - zZounds

2013 Platinum

zZounds Rating

More About zZounds

Recent Reviews for zZounds

• Apr 18, 2014
    Fast free shipping and good deals
  • Apr 17, 2014
    Best overall in price and service
  • Apr 17, 2014
    I love zzounds,its the only online music store i use!!
  • Apr 17, 2014
    I have spoken over with one of the representatives and he was frank and to the point. My order might get canceled if I'm turned down for the 4 payment plan and the merchant doesn't have nay firm date by which or on which they expect receive more guitars of this type.
  • Apr 17, 2014
    One of the GREATEST sites on the internet!!
    love their payment plans
  • Apr 16, 2014
    I love the product from Zzounds and the way they help make it easy to buy it thank you Zzounds.I will be buying more soon john Williams
  • Apr 16, 2014
    Only place I buy musical instruments, awesome shopping and customer service.
  • Apr 16, 2014
    I really like Zzounds' pay as you play option as well as the return policies. You guys rock! I will be a loyal customer for life!!
    Friend sent me to this site and did a price match for the same product I found on Amazon. I saved about $15 on the product at an affordable price. These guys gave me a great deal on a product and will use them again.
    "Excellent" user friendly merchandise purchasing system/website.
    Good site for purchasing musical instruments and accessories.
    best place to order any of your musical gear online, the pay as you play is the greatest thing for the working musician that dosnt have money laying all over the place, and the best selection of gear to choose from thank you zounds for all the stuff you do to help out a every day musician
    zZounds is great company for the working musician. The pay/play payment plan gives you the flexibility to acquire gear all at once without socking it to you in the wallet. zZounds is my place of choice for my musical needs!
    consistency and customer service are my most important factors when making purchases. NOBODY touches ZZOUNDS. the process is simple and the staff is excellent when called upon!
    You had exactly what I needed. Thank you!
  • Apr 11, 2014
    Apr 16, 2014
    Overall exprience with Zzounds has been great! I will absolutely be ordering again. Thanks Zzounds :-)Kelly Lee
  • Apr 9, 2014
    Apr 16, 2014
    I wish FedEx hadn't just dropped my package off outside in the snow without even knocking on the door. Or had been able to give a time that it would be delivered.
  • Apr 6, 2014
    Highly recommended and good, positive customer comments.
    Apr 16, 2014
    I happened to download an operations manual for my purchased PA set that clearly showed that I should have received a microphone and cable. I didn't and was told that they were deleted in a later version. This is an unfair business practice. The company has an obligation to REMOVE old manuals and catalogs that contain false and misleading information.
  • Apr 6, 2014
    Apr 16, 2014
    You guys are great to deal with. Thank you! Keep up the great work.