OnlinePetDepot Reviews

04/15/2014
OnlinePetDepot Ratings and User Reviews. OnlinePetDepot is rated 7.1 out of 10 from 32 reviews. Last rated on 04/14/2014.

OnlinePetDepot Rating

More About OnlinePetDepot

Recent Reviews for OnlinePetDepot

Found a product no one else had
  • Apr 7, 2014
    Where I live we don't have pet stores, so online is the way to go.
  • Apr 3, 2014
    Apr 11, 2014
    I purchased a specific toy to replace one of my dogs that had been misplaced. I placed the order online with ease, shortly after I placed the order online i received a call saying that they didn't have the one that I bought, and paid for in stock. They did offer a substitute but it was not the same as the one i was trying to replace. They should have offered a coupon or something else to get me to come back. But unfortunately i do not care to do business with an online store that can not keep there website updated. Will not shop here again.
  • Mar 30, 2014
    The shipping fee is outragous. I'm in a bind and on disability.
    Apr 12, 2014
    I thought it was ridiculous that shipping was more than the dog food.
  • Mar 30, 2014
    So far, my shopping experience with OnlinePetDepot has been totally satisfactory, however, I just ordered the product and it hasn't even shipped yet, so the experience level could change depending on when or if I receive the product. Otherwise, it's all good. I like being able to find products online that stores have decided not to carry any longer and this place fulfilled that hope. Thanks OnlinePetDepot.
  • Mar 26, 2014
    Hoping shipping is fast and product is as advertised. Many prices are lower than I've seen and hopefully I'll continue to order from them.
    Apr 9, 2014
  • Mar 26, 2014
    I get the items I want at very fair price and shipped according to instructions given.
  • Mar 25, 2014
    Free Shipping would be nice!
  • Mar 23, 2014
    I definitely will be back to shop here again really soon.
  • Mar 22, 2014
    Shipping was way too expensive
  • Mar 22, 2014
    Found on Google.
  • Mar 16, 2014
    Apr 7, 2014
    It is going on a month since I ordered from onlinepetdepot. I've not received the item yet. No way to track the or to reach any one to complain.
  • Mar 15, 2014
    Much more expensive than comparable online stores, but they were the only ones who had the type of cat food I needed in stock.
  • Mar 3, 2014
    i order wrong fish tank lid
  • Mar 1, 2014
    Wish shipping fee was a little bit cheaper
  • Feb 27, 2014
    My lovely kitty cat will ONLY eat Chicka Chicka Boom Craves cat treats and every store in the area has stopped selling them. Thank you onlinepetdepot, you are going to make one cat very happy!
  • Feb 24, 2014
    Great products
    Mar 4, 2014
    Will not return numerous phone calls message left with order # and cell number and got no reply next I emailed them 3 times and got no response. This company seems like a scam I will never use or refer this company to anyone. This company is a scam and should not be in business I will be contacting their supplier to give my opinion about this company
  • Feb 21, 2014
    In the past when shopping for 36" bubble wand for aquarium, this size was not available.
    Mar 4, 2014
    This store shows items as being in inventory, but once an order is placed, they claim what was ordered is a discontinued item--but they don't remove the item from the website, still showing it as being in stock. Also, this company states it will return your money but it didn't even do that--I had to go through my bank to get my money back.
  • Feb 20, 2014
    nice web site
  • Feb 18, 2014
    I wanted to order only one of the product, but after trying three or four times, I just took two of them. Not nice business practice.