American Work Apparel Reviews

04/19/2014
American Work Apparel Ratings and User Reviews. American Work Apparel is rated 8.8 out of 10 from 64 reviews. Last rated on 04/14/2014.

American Work Apparel Rating

More About American Work Apparel

Recent Reviews for American Work Apparel

I was able to find a size 34 white coveralls but most of the pictures showed size charts with a size 34 but I couldn't order that size. One of them only showed a size chart starting at 36 but when I tried to order it there was an option to order the 34. It was hard to find the right size for me but my family has ordered from them before and love the quality!
  • Apr 11, 2014
    I don't like the way the shipping charges changed once I said I would pay.
  • Apr 9, 2014
    1st time customer
  • Apr 7, 2014
    :) God is good
  • Apr 4, 2014
    Good quality for a low price
  • Apr 1, 2014
    Apr 16, 2014
    My only complaint was high postage cost!
  • Mar 31, 2014
    I've always been satisfied with American Work Apparel.
  • Mar 26, 2014
    been looking for a shirt like this forever....hope its the one and will order more
    Apr 5, 2014
  • Mar 24, 2014
    Grast experience and exellent price
  • Mar 23, 2014
    Apr 7, 2014
    I liked every part of this business experience but didn't appreciate having not gotten the credit for shipping and handling of the first pair of pants sent back for credit. A size chart might have eliminated this issue of 2 pair of pants ordered.
  • Mar 22, 2014
    very easy to order
    Apr 9, 2014
    Good quality product and a fair price.
  • Mar 20, 2014
    Apr 6, 2014
    I have to say, I have never had a package arrive as insanely quickly as this one did. I got the UPS package delivery alert before I even got the shipping notification!
  • Mar 19, 2014
    Great easy experience
  • Mar 19, 2014
    this is my first purchase, if all goes well i will purchase more items from this site
    Mar 25, 2014
    overall great experience, just needs to implement a smaller packaging scheme
  • Mar 11, 2014
    Mar 17, 2014
    Shirts are good quality, lightweight and look good after machine washing. Ordered XL shirts, and the arms are a little snug for all the manual labor I do. Wish the arms were cut a little fuller.
  • Mar 9, 2014
    I looked at many different places for 4XL long shirts many don't carry that size and if they do you pay extra for the larger shirts your site was very nice surprise thank you.
  • Mar 7, 2014
    I was looking to replace my work pants so I googled a number on my pants I found them and decided I liked the automotive pants better thank you
    Mar 14, 2014
    I tore my regular work pants and bought a pair here very thankful.
  • Mar 2, 2014
    Awaworks advertise free ground shipping with $99.00 or more of purchase. But, I did not get free shipping on this order.
    Mar 11, 2014
  • Feb 27, 2014
    Easy platform easy order process.
    Mar 9, 2014
  • Feb 3, 2014
    Apr 18, 2014
    Shirts were excellent quality, very comfortable to wear and have a very neat appearance. Embroidery work was of excellent quality also.