VetDepot.com Reviews

04/19/2014
VetDepot.com Ratings and User Reviews. VetDepot.com is rated 9.6 out of 10 from 21 reviews. Last rated on 04/13/2014.

VetDepot.com Rating

More About VetDepot.com

Recent Reviews for VetDepot.com

• Apr 13, 2014
    Quality products at excellent prices!
  • Apr 12, 2014
    It would be nice to get a coupon code or a discount once in a while. What I have to order for my dog (for life) has gone up in price. Only 1 time has it been on a very good sale (I believe that was back on November for "Black Friday"). I realize the prices here at VetDepot are cheaper than most others places and I do appreciate that, but would like for continued business customers to get "perks" once in a while.
  • Apr 3, 2014
    I love the prices at VetDepot.com. They are simply unbeatable! I've asked my vet if they can price match and they always say they can't come close!! Every time I have called to ask questions or place orders they answer quickly with hardly any waiting!! The staff is extremely helpful and knowledgeable unlike other online sites.
  • Mar 22, 2014
    We were very pleased with the range of products provided by Vet Depot, the reasonable prices and the speed of shipping on our first order, so we have ordered again.
    Apr 7, 2014
    I have ordered from Vet Depot a few times and have always been very satisfied with the products offered, the reasonable pricing and their on-time delivery.
  • Mar 21, 2014
    We love Vetdepot their prices are great and the shipping is always fast. We tell all our friends and relatives about Vetdepot and how satisfied we are with them.
    Mar 29, 2014
    We are extremely satisfied with VetDepot's service and the products they carry. They keep you informed of the progress of the shipment, i.e..they had to contact our vet first for approval then they let us know when the item shipped and the tracking of it. We are always kept up to date with the whereabouts of our orders. Love this company!
  • Mar 19, 2014
    Delivers excellent product on time and packaged well. I am a repeat customer but I've never been offered a coupon or discount.
    Mar 27, 2014
  • Mar 17, 2014
    I am very please with VetDepot. The products are less expensive than if I purchase through my Vet.
  • Mar 17, 2014
    I'm so glad I found this site. We use it all the time for our pets. They have really good prices and easy checkout.
  • Mar 6, 2014
    will definitely use service again.
  • Mar 3, 2014
    Mar 20, 2014
    I love Vet Depot! I can get products more inexpensively than at my vet or the local store, and it comes right to my door. Can't beat that!
  • Mar 3, 2014
    Mar 11, 2014
    This is the second order that was not available for immediate shipment. I did receive communication from Vetdepot that the item was not available in the warehouse and subsequently recieved another communication when it shipped but it is a little unsettling that you have been out of the product (twice) when I place the order. Had I not planned in advance and allowed for several weeks delivery I would not have my replacement meds for my dog when I would have in fact run out of product at home.

From VetDepot.com

We are truly sorry to hear about the availability issues you have had. If a product is on back order, it is typically due to a supply issue with the manufacturer that is out of our control. If you contact us before you place an order, we would be ... Read full response »
  • Feb 22, 2014
    THEY ARE VERY HELPFUL IF THERE IS ANY PROBLEM WITH VET APPROVALS.
  • Feb 19, 2014
    Looking for great deal on pet medications! You were the best out of perhaps 5 online stores.
    Mar 10, 2014
  • Feb 19, 2014
    Mar 8, 2014
    Can be sure the price is better than any other site; always in-stock.
  • Feb 13, 2014
    The shipping price was a little high. Otherwise the site is easy to use.
  • Feb 6, 2014
    shipping is exorbitant
  • Feb 6, 2014
    They have the items I need at excellent prices.
    Feb 14, 2014
  • Feb 1, 2014
    I needed a product that did not produce allergic reaction and is effective. Revolution is that product and I only shop at Vet Depot where I always receive prompt, accurate service and the best prices.
  • Jan 24, 2014
    great products and service at reasonable prices.
    Feb 3, 2014
  • Jan 14, 2014
    Very happy with product. Already recommended to my sister. And she was happy with results for her dog too.
    Jan 27, 2014