Equestrian Collections Reviews

04/16/2014
Equestrian Collections Ratings and User Reviews. Equestrian Collections is rated 8.0 out of 10 from 169 reviews.

Equestrian Collections Rating

More About Equestrian Collections

Recent Reviews for Equestrian Collections

• Mar 17, 2014
    I liked your selection of high quality items. The site kept freezing up making it difficult to shop.
  • Mar 16, 2014
    The purple shirt would not show a picture.
  • Mar 16, 2014
    Great products and quick service!
  • Mar 15, 2014
    Nothing about returns on bits, if your horse isn't happy with it? Your chat service doesn't work and isn't live
  • Mar 14, 2014
    website runs poorly, I love the selection and quality but the website is a bear to navigate!
  • Mar 12, 2014
    Great selection, easy browsing, fast checkout!
  • Mar 12, 2014
    Like the clearance prices!!!
  • Mar 12, 2014
    your website needs work. I'm still not sure if I placed one order or two.
  • Mar 7, 2014
    Mar 17, 2014
    When I placed my order, for 4 items, and then received shipping information, I expected to receive all four items. I was very disappointed to find that three of the four were back-ordered, and as of now, two phone calls later, I can't even get through to anyone to find out if the other items will be available. Paying $11.55 for shipping for just one $20 shirt is not something I'd have done, had I known the other items wouldn't be available. At NO point was I advised of unavailability. The website showed them as in stock, the confirmation email never mentioned a back order....I am thoroughly disgusted with this poor communication.
  • Mar 5, 2014
    Internet search turned up the size I was looking for
  • Mar 5, 2014
    chat service was very good because coupon did'nt work and they fix it
  • Mar 4, 2014
    Great super excited to have finally tried you and you make it easy for Canadians!!
  • Mar 3, 2014
    Loads of variety and good prices
  • Feb 26, 2014
    I need to purchase plus size equestrian clothing. this site has a good selection of apparel at reasonable prices. returns are easy to make. very cooperative company.
    Mar 15, 2014
  • Feb 24, 2014
    Mar 16, 2014
    I have the items delived to my brother in Alabama and then he forwards it on to me in Australia was a little annoying to not have both items delivered together. If we were informed of the parcels being seperated we would have waited and posted both items together. However we are happy with the jacket have not received the sox yet.
  • Feb 24, 2014
    Love your crazy sales!!!
    Mar 13, 2014
    Love shopping with Equestrian Collections. Its easy to find what I want and the prices can't be beat.
  • Feb 21, 2014
    Mar 6, 2014
    Smooth transaction, no problems.
  • Feb 19, 2014
    They always have what I am looking for. Highly recommend this site for all you equestrian supplies.
    Mar 15, 2014
  • Feb 16, 2014
    I use my husband's paypal email which caused a problem with checkout. This works fine with State Line Tack and other online retailers - the account is my email but I can pay with his paypal. With this site I had to register his email - which will get me in trouble with him for buying more horsey stuff! ;)
    Mar 5, 2014
  • Feb 12, 2014
    Mar 6, 2014
    I had the pproduct delivered to a third party. Everything went smoothly.