greekinternetmarket Reviews

04/18/2014
greekinternetmarket Ratings and User Reviews. greekinternetmarket is rated 9.6 out of 10 from 46 reviews. Last rated on 04/18/2014.

greekinternetmarket Rating

More About greekinternetmarket

Recent Reviews for greekinternetmarket

• Apr 18, 2014
    Love you color selections of Greek fisherman's wool hats. I had one for 5 years as a school bus driver. When I retired it got lost in in the shuffle.
  • Apr 17, 2014
    I am hoping that I receive the shipment before April 25th, at the latest. This is very important to me. Need it by this date. If you can deliver by then I will be very pleased ! Thank you!
    Easy to navigate and find what u want. Straight forward and hood experience thank you.
    It would be nice to have more food selections with overnight dry ice shipments, more area-specific foods from different parts of Greece and the islands, and more clothing with modern designs. T-shirts with v-necks and capped sleeves, more island and area specific T-shirts, such as Spartan,Cretan, Drama, etc.. I would like to find one greek site that I could find everything I want to send my children.
  • Apr 11, 2014
    After scrolling, some information reverted to default and had to be reselected. This page will not allow selection of both product selection and checkout.
  • Apr 10, 2014
    Being the first time, don' really know yet
    Apr 18, 2014
    Absolutely great. Great tasty baklava etc. and very, very fast shipping
  • Apr 8, 2014
    Excellent site, easy to use and easy to check out
  • Apr 8, 2014
    No comments other than 'all is well with this online company'.
  • Apr 8, 2014
    I have been looking for this greek fisherman's caps and they are hard to find... and your prices are much better ...
  • Apr 8, 2014
    The shipping fee seems high.
    always a pleasure
  • Apr 7, 2014
    On the occasions I have ordered taramasalata the folks there have been accommodating and they did a great job wrapping each jar so it would be protected in transit.
    Apr 12, 2014
    Did a great job in efficiently packing and shipping my taramasalata and in a beautiful freezer bag! Next time, I will order a full case!
  • Apr 7, 2014
    Better deal than even Amazon.com? Glad that I found this gem! It also makes me miss Greece!
  • Apr 7, 2014
    I am very pleased with this merchant. Their prices (including shipping charges) are very reasonable and cheaper than other similar merchants. I like their products. They make me feel closer to home. They always send me coupons and a Greek ouzo candy with every purchase. Thank you.
  • Apr 4, 2014
    Great service and excellent website. Fast delivery and good prices.
  • Apr 3, 2014
    My grandson went to Greece, and didn't buy a hat, so I am doing it for him!
    Apr 11, 2014
  • Mar 29, 2014
    Good products, good price
  • Mar 23, 2014
    I like multiple items on single page
  • Mar 20, 2014
    Mar 28, 2014
    the package and the coffee was received on time and fine, but the product the coffee was expired as of Feb. 14 and I received it in March
  • Mar 19, 2014
    I have purchased a greek fishermans leather cap and it is of excellent quality. Definatly the place to shop
    Mar 25, 2014
    Very pleased with the cap.