Kosher Vitamins Express Reviews

04/15/2014
Kosher Vitamins Express Ratings and User Reviews. Kosher Vitamins Express is rated 9.2 out of 10 from 229 reviews.

Kosher Vitamins Express Rating

More About Kosher Vitamins Express

Recent Reviews for Kosher Vitamins Express

• Mar 10, 2014
    Thank you for your service. You have great deals.
  • Mar 10, 2014
    Love the variety of products.
  • Mar 10, 2014
    No Comment except have ordered for my daughter who has colitis and can't use ordinary vitamins.
  • Mar 9, 2014
    They are the best!
  • Mar 9, 2014
    Very easy and pleasant shopping experience.
  • Mar 7, 2014
    They had something in stock that I had looked everywhere for!
  • Mar 6, 2014
    Great site for the kosher community
  • Mar 4, 2014
    I an over the road team truck driver with my husband and to help keep me alert while driving 10+ hours a day, I snack on shelled sunflower seeds. They keep me busy and alert. But the brands available at rest stops are loaded with salt and over processed. The next morning I wake up to a swollen dry mouth. Its hard to find healthy in the shell sunflower seeds. So I am very excited to try these kosher sunflower seeds because I am feeding my body living nutrients not over processed seeds!
  • Mar 3, 2014
    Not convenient that they were closed early Friday afternoon until Monday
  • Mar 2, 2014
    Great shopping experience!
  • Feb 24, 2014
    Mar 9, 2014
    I love doing business with kosher vitamins. They are always knowledgable and very courteous The products arrive in a timely fashion and it is so convenient. I have recommended kosher vitamin to all my friends.
  • Feb 23, 2014
    This is quite an easy site to navigate. The prices are excellent, and I was able to get a product that I have trouble finding locally.
    Mar 9, 2014
  • Feb 22, 2014
    great variety!!!!!!!!
    Mar 2, 2014
    One item was past its date for freshness so that was disappointing, but otherwise we were very satisfied.
  • Feb 19, 2014
    Mar 4, 2014
    I requested some of their free items and none of them came.there was no explanation given why they weren't included.If I requested too many, then they should say there is a limit to whatcan be requested. Other than that, the order is fine.
  • Feb 19, 2014
    I am looking to try some new supplements. Kosher Vitamins is my first choice to find them. Their service is always excellent
    Mar 6, 2014
    I have ordered from KosherVitamins many times and am always happy with the results. Order carefully packed and arrived very quickly. Very satisfied
  • Feb 18, 2014
    Its good to get ten percent off and free shipping.
    Mar 3, 2014
    They offer good products.
  • Feb 12, 2014
    A great store with great deals!
  • Feb 3, 2014
    IM GLAD YOU SHIP TO MEXICO VIA USPS. THE BUYING EXPERINCE IS FAST AND SECURE.