Monster Brew Home Brewing Supplies Reviews

04/18/2014
Monster Brew Home Brewing Supplies Ratings and User Reviews. Monster Brew Home Brewing Supplies is rated 8.0 out of 10 from 170 reviews. Last rated on 04/17/2014.

Monster Brew Home Brewing Supplies Rating

More About Monster Brew Home Brewing Supplies

Recent Reviews for Monster Brew Home Brewing Supplies

• Apr 17, 2014
    I compared my cart and shipping costs with other online brew supplies and you were the cheapest. I can get SOME of these supplies locally but you seemed to have a great selection.
  • Apr 16, 2014
    i love your website you have everything one could need. It might just be that i am not supper familiar to your site yet but i did have a few problems finding some stuff but for the most part it is nicely organized. I would like to add that your site made my purchase very pleasant and i am excited to do business with you again.
  • Apr 16, 2014
    I have been very happy with the finished product versus prices paid. I compared and although shipping has been a little high it beats driving to a home brew shop in my location
    Easy to order, good prices, looking forward to future orders.
  • Apr 13, 2014
    Good prices and service
  • Apr 11, 2014
    Glad to find Brewferm products, perhaps next time there will be other kits available.
  • Apr 9, 2014
    I love the selection, but the shipping costs are high.
  • Apr 7, 2014
    High priced shipping .
  • Apr 6, 2014
    Depending on how much of an avid beer brewer you are, Monster Brew always have promotional discounts you receive via email. I wanted another case of bottles and some ingredient kits provided the free case of bottles. A win win for me.
  • Apr 6, 2014
    I'm hoping for a great experience, this is my first purchase with you guys ever.
  • Apr 5, 2014
    the California common kit is extraordinary!
  • Apr 5, 2014
    Made venturing into the world of home brewing a cake walk.
  • Apr 5, 2014
    Great! Love it & cant wait.
  • Apr 4, 2014
    easy to navigate, I love it!!!
    Apr 15, 2014
  • Apr 3, 2014
    If they deliver this product before April 2014, I will be happy.
    It was fast and easy.
    Apr 18, 2014
    Faster than expected shipping.
  • Apr 3, 2014
    This is my 1st purchase form Monster Brew, I usually order from another supplier but wanted to see what Monster Brew had to offer and wanted to give them a try...When I receive my order I will then have a better opinion on how satisfied I am and will then decide if/when I will reorder more supplies
  • Apr 1, 2014
    Very easy and intuitive web site. Had what I was looking for and was very easy to find. Will use this site for all my brewing needs.
  • Mar 28, 2014
    Company provides excellent products
    Apr 3, 2014
  • Mar 28, 2014
    I have buying supplies form Monster Brew for a long time and I have been very satisfy.I will be coming more back for more supplies in the near future.
    Apr 7, 2014