eBags Reviews

04/17/2014
eBags Ratings and User Reviews. eBags is rated 9.2 out of 10 from 10074 reviews. Last rated on 04/17/2014.
Circle of Excellence - eBags

2007 Platinum

eBags Rating

More About eBags

Recent Reviews for eBags

• Apr 17, 2014
    Well designed site, things were easy to find. Competitive prices, the 10% discount pushed me to go forward with my decision.
  • Apr 17, 2014
    Love the cubes! And the discounts,,free shipping!!
    BAGS NEED TO BR BETTER ORGANIZED BY BRAND AND POS,
  • Apr 17, 2014
    I am delighted. Was hoping to find a reasonable price and this was more than I had hoped for. I needed a large purchase for a group of children who will be visiting their fathers in prison for Father's Day. Bags had to be alike and simple - got that. also need to fill with lots of stuff so saving money on the bags was great. THANK YOU!
    Love them so far!
  • Apr 17, 2014
    Love the Ebags jr lunch bag so much the I just bought another color.. It is great quality and very practical. Love the sale prices.
  • Apr 17, 2014
    the discount is very good
  • Apr 17, 2014
    I like the wide variety of choices and seeing 'what's new that I didn't know about' in eBags' inventory, as well as pictures, bulleted features and reviews. Also, the discounts!!!I decided to purchase several sets of packing bags as gifts and for myself. It would have made shopping easier and deciding quicker if I could have seen several boxes in a 'compare window,' with features and prices on one screen. It also took awhile to realize that several sets I had placed in my cart were different sizes. Would be helpful to show relative size of these (small, med, lg), if only in the cart or in a comparison chart. I am though looking forward to receiving and using my packing bags soon and I plan to check out eBagas for a shoulder/travel purse.
    Prices very good.
  • Apr 17, 2014
    Hope to like your bag when I receive it
  • Apr 17, 2014
    I like the bag. Super lightweight and great sizing.
  • Apr 17, 2014
    Great site. Looking forward to luggage arriving
  • Apr 17, 2014
    I love to shop on this site. They have something for every occasion of my busy life. I have bought bags for work, gym, weekend mini vacations, boating, my lunches, gifts for birthdays and coworkers. Everything I have bought is made with real quality. I have not returned one thing!
  • Apr 17, 2014
    THIS WAS MY FIRST TIME ON THIS SITE I really like it and look forward to buying more,from this website.
  • Apr 17, 2014
    This looks great for me to take to work and on a days outing.
  • Apr 17, 2014
    Great site, easy checkout.
  • Apr 17, 2014
    Love the quality and quick service from Ebags!
  • Apr 17, 2014
    I couldn't know how to redeem my points .
  • Apr 17, 2014
    My college-aged daughter is going on a study abroad trip to New Zealand and alot of the things she needs for the trip we were able to find on eBags. The items were priced great and very good quality. We were very happy with the purchases.
  • Apr 7, 2014
    Apr 17, 2014
    So far I have been happy and satisfied with every orders. I'm looking forward to see upcoming discount deals to place my orders again.