Altrec Reviews

04/18/2014
Altrec Ratings and User Reviews. Altrec is rated 8.7 out of 10 from 169 reviews. Last rated on 04/16/2014.
Altrec.com is committed to providing the highest quality gear and apparel for your outdoor adventures. We provide world-class service, exceptionally fast delivery and a straightforward buying experience. You provide the passion and desire. We guarantee 100% satisfaction with your purchase.
Circle of Excellence - Altrec

2004 Winner

Altrec Rating

More About Altrec

Recent Reviews for Altrec

• Apr 16, 2014
    This is my first order from Altrec, but I carefully read reviews and compared sizes on the chart before deciding to order sport sandals for my wide feet from the youth sizes rather than those for women. The free shipping (both ways) was the deciding factor. Trying them on when they arrive will be the real test, but I'm very optimistic of both the shoe and the fit!
  • Apr 13, 2014
    I love Altrec for both my husband and myself, great product, awesome deals and ease of use keeps us both coming back.
  • Apr 11, 2014
    Great prices, great product
  • Apr 10, 2014
    I have another skirt that I recently ordered and I just love it!
  • Apr 10, 2014
    This site has quality items at fair price
  • Apr 6, 2014
    so far so good as a reliable company. Altrec is relatively new to me and it is quite promising for the things I choose to buy.
  • Apr 6, 2014
    We'll see when the product is delivered
    Apr 14, 2014
    I found the ECCO sandals which I could not find locally for a better price and in a style which was not available at other online stores
  • Apr 5, 2014
    Need more detail on product to see how it actually works
  • Apr 5, 2014
    No size-chart for the jacket I ordered. Mfr is Sweedish. Their sight gives chest measurements only in centimeters. No translation on either site from cm. to in. to S/M/L.Also, no specification of down's loft. I'm hoping for 800 or more. Taking a chance.
  • Apr 4, 2014
    Good buy, worth it
  • Apr 3, 2014
    So far very happy with pricing thru Altrec..
  • Apr 3, 2014
    Easy to maneuver the site and locate what I am looking for.
  • Apr 3, 2014
    great site! Purchased many items and happy with all! Love the free shipping!
    Apr 18, 2014
    I was very happy with the service, but the reviews said to order a size smaller, so I ordered the size 10. Unfortunately, it was too small. The shoe was exactly what I wanted, but the size 10 is just too small. & it was the largest size you had.I also think the size 11 would be too large.
  • Mar 31, 2014
    I was thrilled with the items I purchased on Altrec.com! I had the metamorph gloves on my Amazon wish list - USUALLY the best place to shop online for the best prices. Altrec offered the same gloves at half the price! The North Face convertible pants were also 1/2 off what the same pants go for on the NF website! WOW!
  • Mar 30, 2014
    Great site! I open every email to what you have. Keep it up!
    Apr 9, 2014
    Great job again!!!
  • Mar 30, 2014
    Great price on a great product AND free shipping! Thank you!
  • Mar 21, 2014
    Apr 7, 2014
    My only dissatisfaction was that you offer very few selections in my size, 12. I chanced it on these size 11s, as reviewers said they ran large, but not large enough for me. Thanks anyway. Will be back in the future to check again.
  • Mar 19, 2014
    Mar 29, 2014
    love the boots!
  • Mar 16, 2014
    Apr 2, 2014
    Quick delivery. Very happy.