ProSound And Stage Lighting Reviews

04/22/2014
ProSound And Stage Lighting Ratings and User Reviews. ProSound And Stage Lighting is rated 8.6 out of 10 from 274 reviews. Last rated on 04/21/2014.

ProSound And Stage Lighting Rating

More About ProSound And Stage Lighting

Recent Reviews for ProSound And Stage Lighting

• Apr 21, 2014
    Highly recommended love it the web site!!
  • Apr 21, 2014
    Found this site using google and it was eazy to see by price and the JBL name it was a good bargin.
  • Apr 21, 2014
    I've used PSSL before, and the only problem I had today was the checkout. Wanted to use PayPal, but it just kept sending me to the PayPal verify-order page, but never would let me finish the order. I then switched to regular credit card and it didn't have a "Complete Order" button or anything. I just gambled on highlighting one of the credit card info buttons and hitting Enter. It worked, but I can't imagine that's how it was intended to work.
  • Apr 21, 2014
    I love Pro Sound and will always work with them for my DJ needs.
  • Apr 20, 2014
    Had a good experience shopping on the site I will most definitely recommend any to visit the website
  • Apr 19, 2014
    I enjoy shopping with prosound, The products are easy to find and some prices are high. But easy to find. Great store to shop. They have everything I need.The check is great and simple to understand.
  • Apr 19, 2014
    THX FOR MAKING IT EASY:)
  • Apr 18, 2014
    I was thrilled to see that they had the product I was looking for in stock. I had searched everywhere else online and could not find it. I'd be screwed if it wasn't for PSSL.
  • Apr 18, 2014
    I have been buying products from PSSL off and on since 2001; PSSL service and product choices have always been spot fantastic. Even making an order over the phone when I was could not get to a computer was easy with their customer service. I highlighy recomend PSSL....there service wont disappoint.
    I LOVE PSSL.com
  • Apr 18, 2014
    a wonderful company with great products. Great technicians if you need help. I will always buy from PSSL!!
  • Apr 18, 2014
    thanks for easy ordering. the video helped sell it.
    I have been shopping at ProSound since 1995! I trust no one else for the best selections and great customer service.
    If more information about the product, should be good.
    PSSL always has what I am looking for!
    I enjoy the low prices.
    Apr 22, 2014
  • Apr 9, 2014
    It was fast and easy. No complications!
    Apr 18, 2014
  • Apr 5, 2014
    Great service . Always has what I'm looking for ...... and things that want to buy .
    Apr 15, 2014
    never had any problems before with PSSL and plan to buy more .g
  • Apr 1, 2014
    Apr 16, 2014
    My order came on time....its cheaper i would recommend it to my friends
  • Mar 29, 2014
    Apr 15, 2014
    Pricing is great with PSSL. My local equipment dealer (when I like to avoid shipping costs) is excellent and actually has better pricing - however I run a service business and appreciate the value of excellent customer service - which my local dealer lacks. PSSL's customer service is BEYOND EXCELLENT. If I cannot reach my 'rep' then whomever answers my call makes sure to handle my questions and concerns promptly, professional, and with full knowledge of the products I am inquiring about. There is nothing more easing to the mind when purchasing new 'toys' that the sales team actually knows about the products they are selling. Or they at least pretend to and it works for me ;) Just playing... keep up the good work, PSSL. You've earned this Boston company's trust and business!