The Shelving Store Reviews

04/15/2014
The Shelving Store Ratings and User Reviews. The Shelving Store is rated 7.8 out of 10 from 13 reviews. Last rated on 04/06/2014.

The Shelving Store Rating

More About The Shelving Store

Recent Reviews for The Shelving Store

• Apr 6, 2014
    Easy to navigate site, large selection great pricing.
  • Apr 1, 2014
    Overall, it was easy to place order.. Although I signed up for newsletter for a 10% discount and when I put in the word. I didn't receive my discount . Very disappointing
  • Mar 17, 2014
    Mar 27, 2014
    The box was much too light for the heavy shelving unit inside. The box was torn open and pieces were missing. Corners of the shelves were scratched up. Customer service was very helpful and shipped the missing parts and I received them in two days.
  • Mar 11, 2014
    Shipping very expensive
  • Mar 4, 2014
    Good product and service
    Mar 28, 2014
  • Feb 22, 2014
    I couldn't get the 10% discount and the shipping cost were a little high.Don't understand why shipping for residential was more than business.
  • Feb 17, 2014
    I wish prices and S&h were a little more reasonable
  • Feb 8, 2014
    Hope it turns out as good as it looked on the net
    Feb 16, 2014
    I emailed about a tracking number. Did receive it until after receiving the shelf. Also fell it was over priced for the product I received.
  • Feb 7, 2014
    confusing about receiving a % off, no where in the check indicate where to put the % off. other then that it was quick and easy
    Feb 18, 2014
    Received merchandise, happy with it, but unfortunelty the key lock was bent into the lock. other then that was satisfied.
  • Feb 3, 2014
    The check out experience was horrible. First the email address field was missing, so i logged in. However, then it propagated a old address that I just deleted on both shipping & billing. So I fixed it manually. Also, I really don't like that shipping to Canada is not calculated automatically. I have no idea how much shipping will cost, so I'm placing an order blind. Then I have to wait for an email to be told an amount and then go through another payment process again. Its just a pain in the butt & time consuming to jump through all these hoops just to place one darned order.
    Mar 21, 2014
    Shelving store was great, but I was OVER CHARGED by $67 on the shipping, and wondering if I can get that refunded. Price paid was posted on each of the 3 boxes, so I know the exact cost they actually paid.
  • Jan 26, 2014
    I am pleased with the products I purchased but not happy about shipping being so high. I altered my cart to see if s/h was lower but it remained the same. For these reasons I am withholding judgment of shopping experience until feedback on shipping is given.
    Feb 10, 2014
  • Jan 25, 2014
    issues with sign up discount and checkout--not always clear but pleased to find they had the item I wanted.
  • Jan 20, 2014
    Your shipping charges are a ridiculous!!! Way too high.