Sahalie Reviews

04/15/2014
Sahalie Ratings and User Reviews. Sahalie is rated 8.0 out of 10 from 1296 reviews. Last rated on 04/15/2014.
Sahalie is simply the latest evolution of the Early Winters catalog that has been around since 1972. Today, we continue to carry this adventurous spirit and love of the outdoors. We still love to get outdoors, enjoy the sun and rain, and get the blood flo

Sahalie Rating

More About Sahalie

Recent Reviews for Sahalie

I was surprised that I had to pay shipping. The catalogue say if I spent $49 or more it would be free. It did not mention that I could only use one code. I was a first time buyer and had a discount on the purchase but having to pay for shipping canceled out much of that savings.Diisappointed in the order experience. Sure hope the stuff I ordered works. I understand that I have to pay to ship it back if I decide I do not want it. Not the best online experience.
    I would purchase more often if the shipping costs weren't so high. It really adds up if you need to return something for another size or because it didn't work out.
    looking forward to receiving order
    I'm a little skeptical because I am very long-limbed and tall. The clothes I ordered may be too short for me, and may have to be returned. But the styles looked cute in the catalog, and the free shipping made me take the plunge!
    There were many comments on the clothes that the colors did not match the pictures in the catalog. I will see for myself. If this is so, it is recommended that you look at that.
    Love the clothes.
    I am looking forward to my order arriving1
    Love the style !
    When I came on the site, I signed up to get a 20% discount. However, it didn't go through. My email is sugogan@gmail.com. I would like this applied.
    These yoga sandals are perfect for my granddaughter's college campus!
    I appreciated the free shipping for my order as it changed my mind from not placing the order.
    Unique selection of clothing
    I have had trouble with your website. So much so that this is the third time I have tried to place an order in several weeks. When I hit the checkout button, it offered me a sahalie credit card and when I said no, I couldn't get back to the order. It would just be stuck on the dots circling.
    Was hoping for more active ware for fitness , etc. Especially yoga clothes...more tops offering more coverage and less fitting.....for the fit but "older" figure.
    I've enjoyed wearing their clothing in the past and hope this product proves the same.
    During the check out process I filled in a password under "create an account" but I received a message that I had to delete the password in order to continue with my purchase...that the password is only for existing accounts. I would have signed up otherwise.
    I've been very happy with items purchased from Sahalie
  • Apr 7, 2014
    I love your products!
  • Apr 4, 2014
    even though I was signed in on my ipad. shopping cart did not save items from ipad web site to computer web site. also I was not able to complete credit app on ipad because pop up window would not scroll to the end to finish and "accept"
    Apr 15, 2014
    Shipping too expensive. It now cost my $25 to try on an send back shoes that were uncomfortable. Next time I will shop for a similar item from Zappo's. Because they have free shipping and returns.
  • Mar 31, 2014
    My daughter and I both like the styles and easy wear of Sahalie clothing. We only need one catalog and website to buy our clothes.
    Apr 15, 2014
    I noticed as soon as I bought the dress...one hour later...the dress was on sale for about $25 less. This seems like a "trick" or "con game" to me.