Sitbetter.com Reviews

Sitbetter.com Ratings and User Reviews. Sitbetter.com is rated 0.0 out of 10 from 9 reviews. Last rated on 04/14/2014.

Recent Reviews for Sitbetter.com

The experience was a bit frustrating, probably due to using windows phone 8 on my Nokia Lumia 1020.
  • Apr 9, 2014
    That was quick and easy
  • Apr 5, 2014
    While I liked the product selection that you offer, I don't like your return policy. 25% return on a product I don't like is too high. I'll likely not use your website again.
  • Apr 4, 2014
    honestly, I just thought your site design was dated. I couldn't really tell much about the chair, but it looked like the one I use at work so that is why I bought it.
  • Mar 21, 2014
    First time need chairs for plant if these are good will get more need cheaper price - it would be nice to get the product first before doing a survey of how you are doing n
  • Mar 17, 2014
    Great site! Super easy to navigate and your detailed product information was most helpful in selecting my final product purchase.
  • Mar 4, 2014
    We buy task chairs from Sitbetter rather than a company we were using that was charging us an arm and a leg for the exact same chair. I'm glad we found this site!
  • Feb 7, 2014
    Great design and great prices!