OnlineLabels.com Reviews

04/23/2014
OnlineLabels.com Ratings and User Reviews. OnlineLabels.com is rated 9.5 out of 10 from 790 reviews. Last rated on 04/23/2014.
Get exactly the kind of laser or ink jet label you need from OnlineLabels.com. They offer both standard and custom blank labels.
Circle of Excellence - OnlineLabels.com

2010 Platinum

OnlineLabels.com Rating

More About OnlineLabels.com

Recent Reviews for OnlineLabels.com

• Apr 23, 2014
    I love Online Labels. I use three labels for my product and am very happy that the templates are so easy to download. The price is reasonable as well and I can easily re-order for my next delivery.
    Love Online labels!!
  • Apr 23, 2014
    I never even price my label stock anywhere else, I know I always get the best price and best quality from Online Labels.
  • Apr 23, 2014
    Compare to Avery labels these are much the price range I am looking for.
  • Apr 23, 2014
    Easy to use, great selection, easy checkout and delivered in a timely manner for a reasonable shipping charge.
  • Apr 23, 2014
    Great products. Good Prices.Fast delivery.Very good software.
  • Apr 23, 2014
    The BEST products...never jam printer.
  • Apr 23, 2014
    LOVE you guys and thanks for the samples. Maestro rocks! Made printing labels a real pleasure for once.
  • Apr 22, 2014
    Love your design program!
  • Apr 22, 2014
    Always easy to access past orders and select the proper label
  • Apr 22, 2014
    Great place to find the labels you need
  • Apr 22, 2014
    The CSR was very helpful when I ordered samples over a month ago. The quality of the labels met my needs, and I placed a full order.
    great service, very convenient
  • Apr 22, 2014
    I would like them to offer their customer pickup option again. I would prefer that option. Often I need product same day and the pickup option was great.
  • Apr 21, 2014
    The site was very easy to navigate I even had to call and ask a question the rep answered promptly and the call took less than a minute. Great experience this far. I look forward to doing more business in the future as my business grows. I wish your company much success :-)
  • Apr 18, 2014
    Apr 23, 2014
    I love everything about my purchase,but I think the postage for a little more then it should have been.
  • Apr 17, 2014
    Apr 23, 2014
    I have been extremely pleased with each and every order I have received from Online Labels and the promptness for getting the orders to the customer.
    Apr 23, 2014
    The products always arrive on time. I do think the per sheet price is a little expensive compared to buying a set, especially for those small businesses who can't afford to stock in bulk, but other than that my experience is always great & I won't buy from another company.
    I love these labels. Easy Website.
    Apr 23, 2014
    Great company to purchase from. Good website and customer service.
  • Apr 11, 2014
    I have found that Online Labels has satisfied my need for being able to complete my weekly specific tasks and presenting our product in a professional appearance. Thank-you Online Labels.
    Apr 21, 2014