OnlineLabels.com Reviews

04/18/2014
OnlineLabels.com Ratings and User Reviews. OnlineLabels.com is rated 9.5 out of 10 from 810 reviews. Last rated on 04/18/2014.
Get exactly the kind of laser or ink jet label you need from OnlineLabels.com. They offer both standard and custom blank labels.
Circle of Excellence - OnlineLabels.com

2010 Platinum

OnlineLabels.com Rating

More About OnlineLabels.com

Recent Reviews for OnlineLabels.com

• Apr 18, 2014
    very easy site to use. Will use again in the future as long as I get the program to create the digital labels I want to put onto the physical labels for the candy I plan to use at the wedding.
  • Apr 18, 2014
    I see no reason to ask for information that is included in the order. Sending information repeated simply exposes the customer to hacking.
  • Apr 18, 2014
    Interesting to get the Laser Labels available.
  • Apr 18, 2014
    Love the quickness and variety of types of labels available
    Reordering is very easy.
  • Apr 17, 2014
    Easy to use web site. Exact product I was looking for.
  • Apr 17, 2014
    Thank you for providing a coupon code for my first order. Essentially, it gave me free shipping.
  • Apr 17, 2014
    They have consistently delivered excellent quality on the products our company wants in a very timely fashion.
  • Apr 16, 2014
    is good quality service price at this economy
  • Apr 16, 2014
    A nice first-time experience.(My answer to the fist question: All Above - should be added).
  • Apr 16, 2014
    Never thought I'd find a round label this small. Thank goodness. It was critical!
  • Apr 16, 2014
    This is best place Ive found that has great labels at reasonable prices,I will continue to be a online labels customer for life. I love this company Thank you so much!
  • Apr 16, 2014
    thank you for good selection and prices
  • Apr 11, 2014
    I really like how easy this company is to work with. My options are there; checkout is quick and easy, and we are ALWAYS happy with the product!
    Apr 17, 2014
    Online Labels is great to work with - the site is easy to work around, and I've always been able to find what I'm looking for. The ability to select from a list is great, because it also shows me what else is available!
  • Apr 10, 2014
    I have now used several thousand labels that I have bought from Online Labels and have used three different printers and have not had a single problem or misprint. Nice product!
    Apr 18, 2014
    Great product! I have printed several thousand, labels using three different printers, without a hitch.
  • Apr 9, 2014
    This is a great cost alternative to the labeling requirements imposed on small firms that can't afford to have customized commercial labels printed.
  • Apr 9, 2014
    I have used your company to order supplies for work and have been very happy with the products. When I needed labels for my start up business, Online Labels was the first place I went to and who I ultimately ordered from.
    Apr 17, 2014
    I had requested one additional sheet of each label for testing purposes. Online labels was very generous with this. It's a good thing because the PDF template I used with Illustrator was off by enough that it didn't print quite right. I am now using the design software you provided the code for. Have fingers crossed it will all line up, but at least I have another tester sheet! As a small start-up business, I appreciate the extra testing sheets. The quality of the weatherproof labels is wonderful. Thank you.
  • Apr 9, 2014
    I have used Online Labels for several years now and they always get my order correct and shipped to me right away. I have never had a problem with them. I will continue to order from them.
  • Apr 3, 2014
    Apr 16, 2014
    I left a information to call when del.,but it was droped of with my neighbor and i never recived a call.
  • Apr 3, 2014
    Overall good experience
    Apr 18, 2014
    They had just what i needed at the quantity I needed. It was easy to find on the website as well, thumbs up!