J&P Cycles Reviews

04/15/2014
J&P Cycles Ratings and User Reviews. J&P Cycles is rated 9.1 out of 10 from 2546 reviews. Last rated on 04/15/2014.
4J&P Cycles offers over 20,000 online parts and accessories for Harley-Davidson motorcycle enthusiasts. J&P Cycles offers a complete selection of mechanical parts. They also carry jackets, vests, chaps, manuals, how-to videos, and books - not to mention collectable metal banks and replicas. J&P Cycles ships worldwide.

J&P Cycles Rating

More About J&P Cycles

Recent Reviews for J&P Cycles

Good company great option for those of us who live in small towns
    good service, quick shipping. Thanks and hope John's health continues to be good and his surgery a couple of years ago.
    HURRY UP AND SHIP MY PARTS, THE WEATHER IS GOING TO BE NICE NEXT WEEK, IT'S BEEN ALONG WINTER.....
    I used the chat line a great deal while searching. Scott and Gill were very helpful and honest about things. I really felt that I could trust their advice. Also, the last purchase I made from J&P was the travel bag and top bag and I have really been pleased with that. It was actually better than I was expecting (which is why I am back again) Also, LOVE the free stickers!
    The Best Company I Ever Used On The Internet.
    Great always found what I needed
    Overall i am satisfied with this site, I was looking for some material to cover my motorcycle seat and found exactly what i was looking for.
    So far I've been very happy with J&P Cycles services!
    The customer service was a lot of help and ensured that I ordered the right parts.
    Good products and easy to find your fitment, with the make model year seach. Although prices are a little high. I was going to buy a chrome starter, cam bearing installation/removing tool and a cam seal installation/removing tool, but I shopped around and bought them somewhere else for over $100 less. But I still support J&P cycles as my first goto for special tools and parts.
    A GOOD PLACE TO SHOP
    I have always found them to be friendly and know what they are doing
    I have ordered many things from J&P Cycles and have never been disappointed. Great service.
    online site was nice and easy to use
    A lot of good equiptment at reasonable prices for my harley
  • Apr 9, 2014
    you should have more shipping discount promotions so we can but more often
    Apr 15, 2014
    I miss measured the size of the item and purchased a wrong one. I will be returning the item for credit
  • Apr 5, 2014
    Apr 15, 2014
    Good products, prices and delivery. I will be ordering more. The video on replacing headlight was good. A simple job but nice to get little tips.
  • Apr 5, 2014
    Place to buy from
    Great selection and service
  • Apr 4, 2014
    Apr 15, 2014
    Great products for good price Thanks.
  • Mar 31, 2014
    Apr 15, 2014
    they are the very best to deal with