Rakuten.com Shopping Reviews

04/18/2014
Rakuten.com Shopping Ratings and User Reviews. Rakuten.com Shopping is rated 8.5 out of 10 from 599 reviews. Last rated on 04/17/2014.
Rakuten.com Shopping is a global e-commerce site that connects buyers and sellers in a dynamic marketplace and thinks of shopping as entertainment—complete with sharing and discovery functions, great prices, fun experiences and convenience for 18 million customers. Rakuten.com Shopping provides over 16 million products in 24 categories and includes a network of o... Show More Rakuten.com Shopping is a global e-commerce site that connects buyers and sellers in a dynamic marketplace and thinks of shopping as entertainment—complete with sharing and discovery functions, great prices, fun experiences and convenience for 18 million customers. Rakuten.com Shopping provides over 16 million products in 24 categories and includes a network of over 5,500 small and large business shop owners.

Rakuten.com Shopping Rating

More About Rakuten.com Shopping

Recent Reviews for Rakuten.com Shopping

• Apr 17, 2014
    I like shopping with Rakuten.com (formally buy.com). I have always received my shopping items and they are what they say they are. I plan on continuing shopping with them in the near future.
    So far pretty good!
  • Apr 17, 2014
    Need a search criteria for size when looking through hard drives.
  • Apr 17, 2014
    I ,D LIKE SOME MORE IF VGOOD DEAL ON SALES.
  • Apr 17, 2014
    I miss buy.com, you need to get back to basics, as large as you have become you are now missing that personal touch of feeling pointed deals.Now everything is a deal and hence no deal, get back to being pointed.
  • Apr 16, 2014
    I've had great luck with Rakuten and even use to purchase for work.
  • Apr 16, 2014
    Always have a good experience and good prices
  • Apr 16, 2014
    I love rakuten.com! I have recommended it to my mother and other people! I want everyone to know about Rakuten!
  • Apr 16, 2014
    I would recommend your company to anyone. Your prices are reasonable and fair.The products and services are excellent.
  • Apr 16, 2014
    I was totally an Amazon woman but now I have officially converted to Rakuten!!!
    Easy to find product I was looking for and very reasonable price.
    New to site.. Not Buy.com anymore so it surprised me. I hadn't visited Buy.com in ages. I was expecting a site like Newegg but saw it was more like Amazon. Which is great! I like being able to review the sellers and actually decided to pay a bit extra for the product to a better rated seller.I also like being able to buy Square Trade protection from the product's page too.I saw that I could sell on the site and may switch from selling on Amazon or A1.I will recommend this site.I will review the product and the sellers when I receive the items.
    Have to wait and see how shipping goes.
  • Apr 10, 2014
    Rakuten is the best place to shop;)
    Apr 15, 2014
    I am happy to my purchase at rakuten, shipping are great;)
    Apr 17, 2014
    The item exhibited on the web was new but the one sent tome was refurbished and did not work properly. It involves the botheration of repacking and returning the item. It is waste of time money and energy. The vendor can't get away this way it amounts to cheating. BAD EXPERIENCE this time.
  • Apr 9, 2014
    I used to shop buy.com and then they spun off this site, which is terrific. Great prices, product info, site searching and filtering. I'm somewhat tech savvy.
    Apr 17, 2014
    Refurbished phone was like knew. Unbeatable price and very timely delivery. This was my 2nd order and I'll be using them again I'm sure.
  • Apr 9, 2014
    Rakuten.Com offered everything I wanted at the best price.
    Apr 16, 2014
    Rakuten.Com has great prices for items I purchased. Customer Service answered my questions and gave sound guidance as I need some help deciding which model of one of the times i needed.
  • Apr 7, 2014
    Apr 17, 2014
    I paid quite a bit extra to get 2 day shipping. It arrived a week later. Could not find a contact phone number on the site. Sent multiple emails and never got a response. The tracking is ineffective as it will only indicate "shipping in progress". My organization will never order from the is site again.
  • Apr 5, 2014
    I was not much satisfied with amazon.com web site. Most of their cheap takes more than 25 to 30 day for shipping, and only few products are available for free shipping, but for high price.
  • Mar 29, 2014