Sweetwater Reviews

04/15/2014
Sweetwater Ratings and User Reviews. Sweetwater is rated 9.6 out of 10 from 376 reviews. Last rated on 04/15/2014.

Sweetwater Rating

More About Sweetwater

Recent Reviews for Sweetwater

Awesome, very easy.
    Spencer is honest, professional. knowledgeable , and helpful.
    I have been buying all my stuff from Sweetwater lately My Sales Engineer is the BEST, he's not happy if I'm not happy, I used to buy all my speakers elsewhere but the CSR didn't really care after the sale. It's not that way with Sweetwater. They have my total business forever.
    Sweetwater is a top tier music company!
  • Apr 13, 2014
    One great place to shop, sold on Sweetwater!
  • Apr 13, 2014
    great customer service - best in the business!
  • Apr 13, 2014
    I am impressed with your customer service so far. From 1 small purchase on E-Bay of a pkg. of picks I received a phone call making sure everything was ok plus a catalog in the mail and e-mails. I told 2 friends already about Sweetwater.
  • Apr 13, 2014
    Sweetwater prices are much lower then all the online stores. The fact that I can place an order and there is no hassle with returns. I also check out in town prices on same item, price was higher. I have been satisfiied with the merchandise I have bought .
  • Apr 12, 2014
    I have been shopping with Sweetwater for over a decade now. They have supplied me with nearly every piece of gear in my studio and I have been 100% satisfied with every aspect of my experience, from the product lines offered to the fact that my sales rep contacts me after every purchase. Thank you.
  • Apr 12, 2014
    First time purchasing from Sweetwater. Everybody has the same price for the OP-1 that I ordered but Sweetwater seemed the most professional, trustworthy, and offered 2 year warranty and free shipping! Looking forward to ordering more gadgets for the OP-1 from Sweetwater in the future.
  • Apr 12, 2014
    Wish that all your cases had inside dimensions listed
  • Apr 12, 2014
    Sweetwater has become my number one source for all my musical equipment.
  • Apr 8, 2014
    Excellent selection of quality products. I always get great customer service from my rep Alex. Shipping is always fast and comes with candy, what's not to like!
  • Apr 7, 2014
    Apr 13, 2014
    I always get great service!
  • Apr 7, 2014
    Fantastic service. As close as you can get to being in a store but without the drive and headache of finding a good salesman.
    Apr 12, 2014
    For internet/mail order Sweetwater offers the best service imaginable. If you have a question, they answer it. If you have a problem, they fix it. For amps and other gear I prefer shopping with them to the local store. For guitars, I would still rather lay my hands on an instrument before buying, but that is no fault of the guys at Sweetwater.
  • Apr 5, 2014
    Very pleased with everything I have ordered so far.One of the best companies to order your musical needs.
  • Apr 4, 2014
    So far I appreciate the attentive service.
  • Apr 1, 2014
    Customer care is superb. Selection is great. Back-ordered items may be too numerous, but they get them eventually.
    Apr 15, 2014
    Concerning a new Epiphone ES Ultra 339.The first guitar shipped to me was not set up at all, it buzzed horribly (fretted and open), and the strings had not been stretched. A replacement was arranged swiftly, but it is exactly like the first - not set up in any way. Strings need stretching, and even more strings buzzed than the first time, on more frets than before. The 55 point evaluation they brag about did not have anything to do with these two guitars.The second guitar will be kept, and I will do the setup myself, but this will be the only guitar purchase I make with Sweetwater. You get a second chance with me, but you don't get a third.
  • Apr 1, 2014
    My wife and I really enjoy shopping online at Sweetwater Music. The Gretsch Resonator Guitar my wife purchased for me for Christmas has truly outweighed even the 3-4,000.00 guitars I have had in the past! It has MORE PERSONALITY than any of them! LOVE IT!
    Apr 14, 2014
    They have been a tremendous blessing to my wife and I !!! We are always able to find exactly what we are looking for , our sales tech Robbie has been a jewel ! He always Calls and emails us to make sure all is well with our orders and we know we can call on him anytime for tech support as well !
  • Feb 15, 2014
    Apr 15, 2014
    I have done business with Sweetwater for years. In fact, the same sales representative, Jon, for all those years. I am so happy with their service that I order from them without considering going anywhere else. As usual, everything went perfectly with this order.