Sweetwater Reviews

04/23/2014
Sweetwater Ratings and User Reviews. Sweetwater is rated 9.6 out of 10 from 374 reviews. Last rated on 04/23/2014.

Sweetwater Rating

More About Sweetwater

Recent Reviews for Sweetwater

• Apr 23, 2014
    You sent me a catalog so don't send me another one.I am not into so much musical inst. I van look you up online Thanks...
  • Apr 23, 2014
    Always the best advice, Best Service.
  • Apr 22, 2014
    I find it very easy to purchase from Sweetwater. Also, customer service has always been excellent.
  • Apr 22, 2014
    Excellent customer service and fast shipping.
  • Apr 19, 2014
    Always a great experience. Dealing with Matt Wood and Kenny Bergle are always informative and they take their time and make sure I understood the answer to my questions. The will always give me all the time I need never feel rushed or give the feeling they need to get onto the ned phone call. When I get voice mail my call is answered in a very timely manner. They are exceed the benchmark for customer service in the industry today actually in all of my online experiences from companies outside the MI and Pro Audio business. It is the best and most informative online experience I have and always look forward to placing a call about something I am considering buying. They Rock I hope this is past on to their supervisors so they know who they have representing the company.Thanks for the opportunity to let you know who you have as the face of the company.
  • Apr 18, 2014
    I have a Guitar Center about 10 - 15 minutes from my house, but I still order from Sweetwater about 90% of the time. GC's discount coupons are great...until you read the fine print.
  • Apr 16, 2014
    Good place to do business
    Apr 20, 2014
    Good service as always!
    Apr 19, 2014
    Very excellent audio Cables, Better than expected, very high quality!
  • Apr 13, 2014
    great customer service - best in the business!
  • Apr 13, 2014
    Sweetwater prices are much lower then all the online stores. The fact that I can place an order and there is no hassle with returns. I also check out in town prices on same item, price was higher. I have been satisfiied with the merchandise I have bought .
  • Apr 12, 2014
    Wish that all your cases had inside dimensions listed
    Apr 22, 2014
    Excellent Service!
  • Apr 12, 2014
    Sweetwater has become my number one source for all my musical equipment.
    Apr 23, 2014
    Sweetwater makes finding and purchasing equipment easy. Shipping is fast and reliable. Sweetwater is the first place I look for my music needs.
  • Apr 11, 2014
    I'd love to purchase with the payment plan but sweetwater denied it over a year ago with a moog i was attempting to buy, due to my poor credit. I don't see the problem in setting up the payment plan since i don't physically get the product til it's done getting paid for anyways. That's my only negative comment, overall great experience.Even after denying my request for the payment plan, they called to apologize. Because of that, i swore that my next purchase would be from them. Great customer service, and I applaud them for it.
    Apr 19, 2014
    Although the added touch of candy in the package was a great surprise, it also crushed the soft packaging that encases the product. I'm sure the product is fine, but I have yet to test it since I got it yesterday right before going in to work. Kinda bittersweet ya know.
  • Apr 10, 2014
    Always a great experience!
    Apr 18, 2014
  • Apr 10, 2014
    Immense growth based on Honesty, integrity, quality, great staff personality, and vision to care for the customer(s)
    Apr 19, 2014
    As a business, Sweetwater got it all together, customer knowledge is power. Maintaining good relationships with the customer is a must! The ability to offer a variety of financing strategies works perfect for many customers! And , the ability to supply the needed products, and deliver on time is essential! Like I said, "SweetWater got it all together!"
  • Apr 9, 2014
    Apr 19, 2014
    Top notch sales and service. 5 stars!
  • Apr 9, 2014
    The best customer service I've ever received from an online company! Thank you!
    Apr 22, 2014
    I love the customer service!
  • Apr 6, 2014
    Apr 21, 2014
    I can't believe the customer service. It's amazing! A phone call each time I order and with free shipping. My last purchase arrived in just 2 days. Thank You
  • Mar 27, 2014
    I think overall this is the best site for buying musi instruments, nonetheless there's a shortage of some articles and it would be good to have a larger inventory.
    Apr 18, 2014
    You're going low on inventory... Not good at all