Paul Fredrick Reviews

04/24/2014
Paul Fredrick Ratings and User Reviews. Paul Fredrick is rated 9.0 out of 10 from 1946 reviews.
Paul Fredrick Menstyle online store offers top-quality menswear from past print catalogs with savings up to 70% off regular catalog prices. Shoppers can search and purchase business and casual attire of fine fabrics and superb tailoring. Selections include shirts, coats, slacks, ties and accessories. The site also features a clearance center, free print catalog, gift... Show More Paul Fredrick Menstyle online store offers top-quality menswear from past print catalogs with savings up to 70% off regular catalog prices. Shoppers can search and purchase business and casual attire of fine fabrics and superb tailoring. Selections include shirts, coats, slacks, ties and accessories. The site also features a clearance center, free print catalog, gift certificates, and a function that enables you to design your own shirts.

Paul Fredrick Rating

More About Paul Fredrick

Recent Reviews for Paul Fredrick

Showing 41 - 60 of 1946 Reviews
  • Apr 22, 2014
    So far I have been please with merchandise
  • Apr 21, 2014
    Ok great, thanks for giving me the opportunity to suggest- The site overall is good - my personal problem is when I see an item I need to click on that particular item - chose the size and when confirm it takes me back to my viewing page and continue to move on and shop - I guarantee with these small changes the eyes will see faster and the Check out box will be loaded - The customer has the choice to remove - as normal Soon I will ask that my Label - be incorporated - as Bobby Black Signature designs by Paul Fredrick - Believe me - when I wear Paul Fredrick clothes - or any great designer clothing- I get many - many compliments - I have the Body for clothes - including under wears - My name stand out - and resonate with fashion - P.S> I am a radio personality - so I am always in public light - I am normally paid to wear Botique and designers clothes to function - Why cause someone is going to ask me - where I shop - then I give the card and instant customers -
  • Apr 21, 2014
    The place I buy all my clothes!
  • Apr 21, 2014
    If the font was a little smaller it would be completely un-readable
  • Apr 21, 2014
    Happy with the quality, fit and style of the dress shirts.
  • Apr 21, 2014
    When I first entered the site, a box came up and said I would get $10 off my order if I gave my email address for contacting me. I did all that and did NOT get $10 off my order of over $238. I am not at all happy about being misled. I also tried a code for free shipping (even though I had not entered any other codes) and was told it could not be used because another code was in effect (excuse me??? WHAT other code???). I was also disappointed that the colors in your catalog were not available when I tried to order what my husband wanted. I know you have great products, but not much good if I can't buy them…by the way…your catalog only reached our house this evening and the colors I was looking for were not available. It's not like I let the catalog sit around 2 weeks before ordering!
  • Apr 21, 2014
    Overall I am very pleased with Paul Fredrick having been a customer for a number of years now and buying very regularly. I can only think of two instances where I was disappointed with product. That is a very low percentage given my number of purchases.
  • Apr 21, 2014
    Gorgeous, quality shirts. I am very disappointed you don't have Item #DHH649F in my size. that is the best shirt I have ever seen. If you find one in the warehouse that is 17" collar and 36" sleeve trim fit, please let me know. jgayler@cornerstoneinvest.com
  • Apr 21, 2014
    No comment now until receive items.
  • Apr 13, 2014
    Awesome men wear, I just Love how the clothes feel when I wear them!! Just amazing!!!
    Apr 21, 2014
    I all alaway femerf
    Apr 22, 2014
    Shirt is very nice but is short compared to past purchases. Am thinking about returning it.
  • Apr 12, 2014
    very good size selection on dress shirts.monograms pricey
    Apr 22, 2014
    everything fine except shipping cost
    Apr 22, 2014
    Can always count on high quality
    Apr 22, 2014
    Paul Fredrick customer service was great. They called me to inform me that shipping to Canada would be extra. This was done immediately after I placed my order. The shirts I ordered are great.
    Apr 22, 2014
    I bought cuff links. They were unique and a good value, but I do not buy too many items on-line.
    Apr 22, 2014
    Items delivered to the billing address not the requested shipping address. Delivery container revealed two different shipping labels for both the billing & shipping addresses. package was returned to sender then redirected to billing address. Not sure what the problem was, but package was never delivered to the requested shipping address.
  • Apr 7, 2014
    Always love the variety and styles...can't beat the sales and clearance prices for the quality
  • Apr 5, 2014
    My husband loves your shirts, they are so stylish but we were disappointed not to be able to order the shirt he wanted for my daughter's wedding. You did not have his size.