Rock/Creek Reviews

04/15/2014
Rock/Creek Ratings and User Reviews. Rock/Creek is rated 7.7 out of 10 from 34 reviews. Last rated on 04/01/2014.
Rock Creek Outfitters offers a wide range of high quality outdoor equipment for climbing, kayaking, canoeing, backpacking, camping, and hiking. The site features secure online shopping and free shipping on every order.

Rock/Creek Rating

More About Rock/Creek

Recent Reviews for Rock/Creek

• Apr 1, 2014
    Apr 14, 2014
    The product I needed was no longer in stock so Rock/Creek acted quickly and ordered it from the manufacturer. I received my product in the estimated delivery time given.
  • Mar 28, 2014
    Great website, wonderful clothes for travel and sports activities.
  • Mar 27, 2014
    great website. I will be back for more
  • Mar 23, 2014
    Great site! Will definitely shop here again!
  • Mar 22, 2014
    Thank you for the coupon. And your color options were better than other options.
    Apr 7, 2014
  • Mar 18, 2014
    Great deals on high quality merchandise!!!
  • Mar 18, 2014
    I love rock/creek, you guys are awesome. i wish there were more options for five ten items though.
  • Mar 16, 2014
    web site easy to use found sale deal on a coat I had wanted on another site and this was in my size
    Mar 21, 2014
    There wasn't a disclaimer that the picture was not what the item was. When I purchased, I was going with the impression that the image displayed the Yellow Barge and what was delivered was the blue barge glue. Please change your picture to the blue one so no one else makes this mistake.
  • Mar 16, 2014
    Shopping at Rock Creek was quick and easy. They have a great selection of anything one would need for outdoor adventures.
  • Mar 8, 2014
    I was given an coupon for providing my email but the purchase was $0.05 short, what the heck? SO i was unable to use the coupon
  • Feb 22, 2014
    Mar 4, 2014
    I ordered the barge cement that was pictured. It was the old formula and that is why I bought two of them. I was very disappointed when I opened the box and found that I had received the wrong item. I was in a time crunch and I could not return I had to use what was sent on the order that my customer has sent to me so I completed in a timely manner.
  • Feb 21, 2014
    I love the web site. It was easy to find the products that were on sale and the checkout was quick and painless. Plus, I qualified for free shipping! Great experience!
  • Feb 12, 2014
    I could have purchased these products from another online retailer. Since we have a Rock Creek retailer in Chattanooga, TN; I determined to pay $15.00 more than Ebay retailers due to having confidence in Rock Creek reputation. I wanted the brown Precip but the XL size is $99.99 and not the 69.95 for other sizes and colors. I am not sure the why this is but almost purchased this but cancelled at checkout. The last Precip I purchased lasted 2 years and the lining started peeling off so I am satisfied with the price since I am looking at this product as a 2 year lifespan.
    Feb 20, 2014
    Though I wanted a different color Precip, I was able to find the color for my son and an alternative color for me.
  • Feb 11, 2014
    I am very happy with my purchase. Was the best price that iv seen. Looking forward to buying from this merchant again.
    Feb 26, 2014
  • Feb 9, 2014
    Great deal on helmet with coupon
    Feb 19, 2014
  • Feb 7, 2014
    no military discount :( but great costomer service
  • Jan 29, 2014
    So far good experience
    Feb 14, 2014
    Easy online shopping wish they hd more availability of size and colors for the product i orderd.
  • Jan 29, 2014
    Excellent pricing and free shipping...tough to beat that.
    Feb 6, 2014
    Easy ordering. Slow delivery and scant information about status of shipment.
  • Jan 25, 2014
    I just purchased a couple North Face shirts at half the price of the one I got at REI.
    Feb 6, 2014