VitaminShoppe.com Reviews

04/19/2014
VitaminShoppe.com Ratings and User Reviews. VitaminShoppe.com is rated 9.1 out of 10 from 7280 reviews.
Vitamin Shoppe offers online shoppers over 18,000 natural health products. Shoppers can select from over 400 quality brands and a variety of Vitamin Shoppe's own brand of products. Shoppers can save up to 40% discount if they purchase any Vitamin shoppe's brand of products. Vitamin and Supplements, Herbal products, Homeopathic products, personal care products, books ... Show More Vitamin Shoppe offers online shoppers over 18,000 natural health products. Shoppers can select from over 400 quality brands and a variety of Vitamin Shoppe's own brand of products. Shoppers can save up to 40% discount if they purchase any Vitamin shoppe's brand of products. Vitamin and Supplements, Herbal products, Homeopathic products, personal care products, books and body building products are some of the items offered at this site. Other Features include frequent buyer bonus points, first time buyer bonus points, free color catalog, and gift certificates.

VitaminShoppe.com Coupons »

Circle of Excellence - VitaminShoppe.com

2013 Winner

VitaminShoppe.com Rating

More About VitaminShoppe.com

Recent Reviews for VitaminShoppe.com

• Apr 19, 2014
    Very informative website and very easy to use.
    Reliable quick delivery
  • Apr 19, 2014
    I love the variety of health care products at Vitamin Shoppe....and now that I can order online, I'm extremely pleased.
  • Apr 19, 2014
    They have variety of things I look for & very helpful people
  • Apr 19, 2014
    It was a good experience, had a friend mention where he got this product from and I am pleased.
    Great site and value.
    fast fast fast :)
  • Apr 19, 2014
    the questions you ask are for an established customer. too many questions..
  • Apr 19, 2014
    It was easy to order, and I will love you forever if this product helps my allergies!
  • Apr 19, 2014
    Have told many people about the Vitamin Shoppe and they love it too.
  • Apr 19, 2014
    It is very convenient when I cannot get to the Vitamin Shoppe store and the prices are usually better than at the store.
    Not bad at all
  • Apr 19, 2014
    I've always been a satisfied in store vitamin shoppe customer
  • Apr 19, 2014
    I also shop at Vitamin Shoppe in Medford. Great sale prices.
  • Apr 19, 2014
    I have come to appreciate shopping at the local VitaminShoppe storefront. Although, this is the first time I have ordered online because the product is not available at the store, I am very pleased with the experience so far.
    affordable vs GNC
  • Apr 19, 2014
    Great option to have my favorite products delivered to my house free of charge.
  • Apr 19, 2014
    Better experience online that in the store. Local store always has excuses as to why they are out of stock on items. (Store at 8th Avenue and 55th St, NYC). Got tired of their explanations and went to the web instead. I get the same pricing, can use coupons and there is inventory!!
  • Apr 11, 2014
    We have been ordering from you for years and have never been disappointed with the products or service.
    Apr 19, 2014