ReplaceMyContacts.com Reviews

04/23/2014
ReplaceMyContacts.com Ratings and User Reviews. ReplaceMyContacts.com is rated 9.2 out of 10 from 520 reviews. Last rated on 04/23/2014.

ReplaceMyContacts.com Rating

More About ReplaceMyContacts.com

Recent Reviews for ReplaceMyContacts.com

• Apr 23, 2014
    i am from coplay, pa so it feels like buying from a neighbor
  • Apr 23, 2014
    Awesome, it's cheap, easy to find, and provides you a lot of benefits like free shipping. Why more?
  • Apr 23, 2014
    They have the best prices that I have been able to find.
  • Apr 23, 2014
    Excellent experience each time I order
  • Apr 23, 2014
    I love how easy it is to place a order, and then re-order next time. Takes the hassle out of ordering and their support team is awesome for answering questions.
  • Apr 23, 2014
    friend recommended this site. this is my first order so we'll see how it goes...!
  • Apr 23, 2014
    I found you through Amazon and expected to be able to pay through my amazon account.
  • Apr 22, 2014
    I really liked that the brand I was looking for as low in cost. It was the cheapest I was able to find. It was easy to maneuver around the site and I had an overall great experience with replacemycontect.com. I will return next year when I need to buy more contacts.
  • Apr 22, 2014
    Nice website, easy to use. Cheap prices, overall satisfied.
  • Apr 22, 2014
    Replacemycontacts is the best value I have found online.
  • Apr 21, 2014
    very helpful salesperson! very willing to go the extra mile. also, quite pleasant to interact with.
  • Apr 21, 2014
    I was so happy with this experience, mainly because I was able to get my yearly supply of daily contacts for over $200 less than I would have from any other site!
  • Apr 21, 2014
    The web site has BIG problems. It took me 3 or 4 tries to get this order placed. Each time I tried, something else went wrong and I finally gave up in frustration. Aaaaaaargh!!!
  • Apr 21, 2014
    Pleased with the purchase product. Now we will see how processing and shipping go
  • Apr 20, 2014
    Love the quality and speedy service
  • Apr 12, 2014
    Apr 23, 2014
    I paid for one day delivery and received lenses late on the 2nd day.Also, while the prescription information matched my prescription my vision is not as good as the ones from my doctor. I could read with the ones rec'd from her but can't with these. They show the same prescription info on the box…I checked.
  • Apr 10, 2014
    Apr 20, 2014
    Was satisfied with all aspects of my order and intend to purchase again.
  • Apr 7, 2014
    Apr 22, 2014
    It was my first time to bussiness with them & it was a good experince with replace my contacts.i would like to do bussiness with them.. I just have two problems, couldn't find coupon codes online & shipping charges were high..
  • Apr 4, 2014
    Easy as pie.
    Apr 21, 2014
    Mark the boxes to indicate which prescription is for the left or right eye.
  • Mar 31, 2014
    Site should make it clearer as to password when registering for an account. Otherwise, thus far, pleased with the site and will save the remainder of my comments until I receive my order.
    Apr 22, 2014
    I haven't had a chance to use any of the lens yet, so I don't feel that I can make a competent evaluation