ReplaceMyContacts.com Reviews

04/16/2014
ReplaceMyContacts.com Ratings and User Reviews. ReplaceMyContacts.com is rated 9.2 out of 10 from 550 reviews. Last rated on 04/16/2014.

ReplaceMyContacts.com Rating

More About ReplaceMyContacts.com

Recent Reviews for ReplaceMyContacts.com

• Apr 16, 2014
    Overall nice but you might want to use some AJAX in the checkout to provide that smoother transition between clicks.
  • Apr 16, 2014
    Cheapest price I could find with free shipping!
  • Apr 16, 2014
    quick shopping experience and definitely the cheapest website to my knowledge
  • Apr 16, 2014
    Easy to use and quick delivery.
  • Apr 16, 2014
    Wish this site had a bigger selection.
  • Apr 16, 2014
    Online help was wonderful, expedited my ordering process
  • Apr 16, 2014
    I love this website, they make it easy to get the contacts I need at a reasonable price.
  • Apr 16, 2014
    This website is consistently cheaper on contacts than any other that I have found. I mentioned it to my optometrist and he was impressed with the cost. He stated that it was way cheaper than anything he could order for me.
    very quick, easy and affordable
    No hidden costs, competitive pricing and easy to use website makes buying contacts easy and affordable.
    Overall great experience
    cheap competitive rates
    I was surprised (and a bit suspicious) about how cheap the lenses were! But I figured they'd have to send me the brand I ordered, and they have to be new, right? so it was worth a shot. I've already told some friends...
    Very positive experience. I received excellent customer service when I contacted them regarding a few questions.
    coupon didnt work
    Very easy and no issues get in and get out highly recommend it.
    savings.com said this when I clicked on the option to receive a 25-40% discount on replacemycontacts: The problem is I do not see that discount. PLEASE GET BACK TO ME ABOUT THIS MATTER! Thanks."ReplacemyContacts.com Discount CodesCongratulations!Your deal has been activated and the discount will be applied at checkout.
    Good prices and service
  • Apr 5, 2014
    Apr 15, 2014
    First time customer. Was very happy on how fast I received my order. Will defently use them again
  • Mar 30, 2014
    scary the way they warn that if First Class shipping gets damaged that you are responsible - did not expect that
    Apr 15, 2014
    had issues with logging in using default password two days later - you may want your web content partner to do some system testing