ReplaceMyContacts.com Reviews

04/15/2014
ReplaceMyContacts.com Ratings and User Reviews. ReplaceMyContacts.com is rated 9.2 out of 10 from 555 reviews.

ReplaceMyContacts.com Rating

More About ReplaceMyContacts.com

Recent Reviews for ReplaceMyContacts.com

• Jan 24, 2014
    Only thing was I didn't see where it gave me my 25% off, but otherwise it was good. Will know more after I get the contacts
  • Jan 24, 2014
    great contact place to get contacts.
  • Jan 24, 2014
    I have to buy Toric XR lenses which can be more expensive than most contact lenses. Replacemycontacts.com had the best options and prices for the lenses I needed.
  • Jan 24, 2014
    loving the low prices! it keeps me coming back.
  • Jan 23, 2014
    You guys rock, very user friendly site. I'll be back.
  • Jan 23, 2014
    Good prices and excellent service
  • Jan 23, 2014
    Ordering contacts was super easy and you had the best prices on my contacts over the web.
    Quick and easy ordering
  • Jan 23, 2014
    Used once before. Good price without the games others play to get you to pay more with one exception - they charge a lot to add tracking number at additional cost and make the statement that if it gets lost without paying this, you are out of luck. Other than that, they seem the best to me.
  • Jan 23, 2014
    The price beats 1800contacts out of the park!!! So excited to find replacemycontacts.com. Got 2 boxes of contacts for the price of one off of 1800contacts!!! Thanks so much!
  • Jan 22, 2014
    Replace my contacts had the best prices out of all the online vendors! It was quick and easy.
  • Jan 22, 2014
    Fee international shipping would be nice :)
  • Jan 22, 2014
    Simple and Fast to order site. The prices for Air Optix was the Best out of all i reasurched.
  • Jan 22, 2014
    My only concern is when I went to chat with someone about a shipping option that had tracking, no one was available. I liked the fact that Paypal was available as a payment option bc I feel more secure about receiving my order.
  • Jan 17, 2014
    Awesome and easy!
    Jan 23, 2014
  • Jan 13, 2014
    Jan 23, 2014
    I was very pleased with my order.
  • Jan 5, 2014
    Jan 22, 2014
    So easy to order from, and received my contacts only 5 days after placing my order!!
  • Jan 4, 2014
    Awesome site best prices around....will definitely shop again.
    Jan 22, 2014
    very pleased with product.
  • Dec 13, 2013
    All of my order information seemed to be lost during check out process and had to re-enter my order.