speert.com Reviews

04/18/2014
speert.com Ratings and User Reviews. speert.com is rated 8.5 out of 10 from 274 reviews. Last rated on 04/18/2014.

speert.com Rating

More About speert.com

Recent Reviews for speert.com

• Apr 18, 2014
    Was disappointed that the coupon code did not work today. Loved the web site and all they offer. Reading glasses are so important and not worth paying so much for because they get broken or lost so often.
  • Apr 18, 2014
    I loved my first pair of glasses from speert.com So thought I would do it again!
  • Apr 17, 2014
    The site had a nice selection of frames. These are not your dollar store readers.
  • Apr 17, 2014
    Love the variety, quality, and prices of Speert goods. Great way to shop; I have always been well satisfied!
  • Apr 17, 2014
    I put in RED, 4+ in your query, and it returned no results. Yet there were many red glasses with 4+ ...I had to spend a great del of time looking for themI would rate you web site as very difficult to navigate.
    when I receive my shipment
  • Apr 16, 2014
    Great for online shopping
  • Apr 16, 2014
    Convenient and fast.
    I'm going to see what other products are for sale.
    Site is very easy to use and clearly shows products and costs.
    Great products and web site.
  • Apr 12, 2014
    Apr 18, 2014
    The glasses received were broken and it took over 5 days to get them. Previous orders were very good
  • Apr 10, 2014
    Apr 18, 2014
    Items need to be taken off when they are not available. I do not like paying for something only to find out that it's not available. The money was returned promptly; but only put on PayPal, not in my checking account.
  • Apr 9, 2014
    QUICK EASY WEB SITE
    Apr 17, 2014
  • Apr 8, 2014
    no comment. First time I've had experience with speert.com
    Apr 18, 2014
    The glasses I ordered were small, even though they were marketed as larger frames. One pair was just right. The other pair too small.
  • Apr 6, 2014
    The first computer glasses I ordered really weren't strong enough as I had never needed any before and wasn't sure just what I did need. This pair will be perfect, I hope.
  • Apr 6, 2014
    Web site was easy to navigate and items easy to find
    Apr 16, 2014
    The glasses I purchased were not as high of quality as I would have like. My wife purchased glasses from another web site for the same price and hers are better made.
  • Apr 3, 2014
    Apr 16, 2014
    somehow I was stuck at the select a magazie page of the order and did not think my order went through--I didn't want a magazine
  • Apr 3, 2014
    Great site to purchase eye wear.
    Apr 16, 2014
    Second time purchase and another great experience.