Meijer.com Reviews

Meijer.com Ratings and User Reviews. Meijer.com is rated 0.0 out of 10 from 7 reviews. Last rated on 04/17/2014.

Recent Reviews for Meijer.com

• Apr 17, 2014
    Great customer service
  • Apr 10, 2014
    Great products are offered at Meijer. This is my first experience with Meijer and I was more then pleased with product, price, availability and ease in placing my order. Your delivery will be the "moment of truth" when I see the produce and if it's delivered on time.
    Apr 20, 2014
    Overall experience purchasing our TV unit with Meijer was "right on the money". Great website, nice range of items in various prices, prompt response and delivery. The TV unit looks perfect in our home. Thank ykou.
  • Apr 4, 2014
    This is my first order placed for order to store shipping. I'll see how it works out in a few days.
  • Mar 23, 2014
    I called the phone number to get clarity on shipping before I placed the order. The customer sercvice representative was extremely helpful and friendly. Very pleasant person who made me feel welcome.
  • Feb 28, 2014
    It was a good experience. There was a much larger selection of items to select from than I expected. It was easy to use. Ship to store is a great option.
  • Feb 24, 2014
    Nice website. Found what I was looking for a a fair and reasonable price. Your price for the item was lower that other sites that included free shipping; however, after adding on your shipping charge, all the prices were close. Wish I could have received free shipping and I would have saved a bundle.
    Mar 20, 2014
    I was not aware of the return policy. There was nothing in writing that you lose the shipping charge and a 10% of the purchase price charge also. I was not satisfied with the sofa I bought. Poor workmanship. Leather was bunched at the arms, screw holes were not in alignment, and very little cushioning. It's like sitting on a board. I decided to keep it instead of losing close to $300 to return it.
  • Jan 27, 2014
    found item I wanted from another website that directed me here so I could purchase my item with free shipping, yet I had to pay shipping!