Meijer.com Reviews

Meijer.com Ratings and User Reviews. Meijer.com is rated 0.0 out of 10 from 7 reviews. Last rated on 04/17/2014.

Recent Reviews for Meijer.com

• Apr 17, 2014
    Great customer service
  • Apr 10, 2014
    Great products are offered at Meijer. This is my first experience with Meijer and I was more then pleased with product, price, availability and ease in placing my order. Your delivery will be the "moment of truth" when I see the produce and if it's delivered on time.
  • Apr 4, 2014
    This is my first order placed for order to store shipping. I'll see how it works out in a few days.
  • Mar 23, 2014
    I called the phone number to get clarity on shipping before I placed the order. The customer sercvice representative was extremely helpful and friendly. Very pleasant person who made me feel welcome.
  • Feb 28, 2014
    It was a good experience. There was a much larger selection of items to select from than I expected. It was easy to use. Ship to store is a great option.
  • Feb 24, 2014
    Nice website. Found what I was looking for a a fair and reasonable price. Your price for the item was lower that other sites that included free shipping; however, after adding on your shipping charge, all the prices were close. Wish I could have received free shipping and I would have saved a bundle.
    Mar 20, 2014
    I was not aware of the return policy. There was nothing in writing that you lose the shipping charge and a 10% of the purchase price charge also. I was not satisfied with the sofa I bought. Poor workmanship. Leather was bunched at the arms, screw holes were not in alignment, and very little cushioning. It's like sitting on a board. I decided to keep it instead of losing close to $300 to return it.
  • Jan 27, 2014
    found item I wanted from another website that directed me here so I could purchase my item with free shipping, yet I had to pay shipping!