Appliance Zone Reviews

04/22/2014
Appliance Zone Ratings and User Reviews. Appliance Zone is rated 8.0 out of 10 from 20 reviews. Last rated on 04/21/2014.

Appliance Zone Rating

More About Appliance Zone

Recent Reviews for Appliance Zone

• Apr 21, 2014
    Shelby was very helpful in finding the correct part for our refrigerator.
  • Apr 20, 2014
    I was looking for parts for about 10 year old dishwasher and online help popped up. Jeremy was extremely helpful and I found my part in under 5 minutes.
  • Apr 20, 2014
    My part number was not in there data base. With the chat option their employee quickly located the replacement part I need after I supplied him with the model number of my appliance.
  • Apr 18, 2014
    Lindsey was wonderful helping me live on-line in a chat format. She just appeared out of no where and asked if I needed help, just when I did. She was very resourceful and helpful.
  • Apr 9, 2014
    Their floating chat window introduced me to Shelby who was very helpful in finding exactly what I needed!
  • Mar 28, 2014
    excellent experience. will check your site first for any future needs.
    Apr 7, 2014
  • Mar 21, 2014
    I need help with my order and Lindsey was the online contact I spoke with. She did a great job and found what I was looking for. Thanks Lindsey. Keep up the good work. Thanks Appliance zone. Nice working with you
  • Mar 11, 2014
    I have always received my orders much more quickly than expected - sometimes the next day. The pricing & service are more than competitive! Most of the time, the packaging is fine, but occasionally, it is packed in a larger-than-necessary box or with styrofoam. The amount and type of packaging is important not just because of environmental concerns, but because of my disposal costs. In my town, there is no trash pick up, I have to take things to a transfer station myself, and buy for specially stamped town trash bags, to dispose of items that aren't accepted for recycling, like styrofoam, padded envelopes that mix plastic with tyvek or paper exteriors, etc. That costs me time and money. When I received glass refrigerator shelves, all the non-recyclable parts of the packaging cost me a total of $7 to dispose of, because it filled 1 medium & 1 large town trash bag (at $5 & $2 each). Ouch! Cardboard, or envelopes padded with shredded paper are fine - recyclable so I don't get charged.
  • Mar 5, 2014
    Lindsey was extremely helpful finding the right part and quantity needed. I would love to have her to help me every time I shop here.
  • Feb 24, 2014
    No problems finding the parts, I was assisted from the get go and that made it a lot easier. Going to check out was a little bit more challenging, but once again, with their assistance, I got through. Shopping online sometimes becomes challenging,but with the assistance of the vendors, becomes easier. Thanks Appliance Zone, for making it so easy for me!!!!!
  • Feb 23, 2014
    Lindsay did a very good job through chatting to help us find the correct appliance part we need.
    Mar 5, 2014
    Was wrong part,would not fit,had to modify part to make fit with my old bracket. Your retrofit is wrong for this GE
  • Feb 20, 2014
    The Appliance Zone site is terrific; easy to navigate and searching is straight forward. The online chat is almost instantaneous and the reps are super helpful. ApplianceZone.com has never let me down
  • Feb 16, 2014
    Prices were great. Item looks like OEM. Have not received yet but will find out soon.
    Feb 22, 2014
    Every thing was great until I found out they shipped my item USPS. They should know that any Do it yourselfer is in need of replacement parts ASAP. The shipping costs had me believing this would be shipped UPS or FedX and I would have had my part the next day instead of four days.
  • Feb 11, 2014
    The chat session is the best way it was quick and exactly what I needed and about $50.00 cheaper than what I was quoted.
  • Feb 2, 2014
    Feb 10, 2014
    I'm happy to have found Appliance Zone. I will buy parts from you again.
  • Jan 26, 2014
    They always do a great job
  • Jan 16, 2014
    needed help with part#'s and they helped with everything!
    Mar 9, 2014
    I was very satisfied with my order from Appliance Zone
  • Jan 1, 2014
    Erin was working the help line on New Year's day! Helped me locate the part much quicker than if I'd bumped around on my own. Thanks Erin!
    Jan 23, 2014
  • Dec 27, 2013
    Web site was very uncomplicated. Made it easy to find my items. Live chat with Lindsey answered my one question quickly. Will update when I receive my order.
    Jan 23, 2014
    Ordered 12/26 they e-mailed me 12/27 saying 1 item was not available how did I want to proceed.Then charged my credit card for the whole order. I did not get the email. One week later I contacted live chat and was told what the email had said. I said send all the rest of the order and asked to change the quantity of one item and she couldn't change it. The order arrived very quickly after that. BUT I had to go back to them to get the item that was not available (and never should have been charged in the first place) credited back to my credit card. That took another week. Will not order from them again.