Baudville Reviews

04/18/2014
Baudville Ratings and User Reviews. Baudville is rated 9.4 out of 10 from 220 reviews. Last rated on 04/18/2014.

Baudville Rating

More About Baudville

Recent Reviews for Baudville

• Apr 18, 2014
    Since this is the first time I have ordered from you, I do not know I we will like the product until we receive them. I was looking for inexpensive Agape items to give as gifts. Also, was looking for magnetic notepads with a nautical theme for about $1-$1.50 ea., but did not see anything.
  • Apr 18, 2014
    Baudville has been my go-to site for employee gifts and recognition products for over 10 years. I don't go anywhere else.
  • Apr 18, 2014
    Good company and customer service. Quick turnaround. Quality products.
  • Apr 18, 2014
    Unfortunately disappointed. I used live chat and I went on line with a 25% off incentive but it did not apply at check out. She did say it was a 3rd party billing not available. She did give me a code for a desk dude that I enter but more interested in getting a savings either shipping or % off total.
  • Apr 18, 2014
    Lots of good ideas that are affordable. I will likely shop here again.
  • Apr 18, 2014
    Love the selection of office gifts! Wish there were coupons!
  • Apr 17, 2014
    Seems like a good company
  • Apr 17, 2014
    I could not add an item to my cart so I called in to place the order. Tiffany took the order of the item that I could not add to the cart by phone. I emailed the other two items to her. When I received the proofs it was only for the two items that I had in my cart online and not the order that I gave her over the phone. I had to recreate the wording for the trophy and after several emails back and forth and no resolve placed the order for the third trophy online. I would like to receive this trophy free for everything I had to go through to get it ordered.
  • Apr 17, 2014
    I really enjoy Baudville's creative rewards campaign
  • Apr 17, 2014
    I love this company. Life is hard. Work is hard. Your products can be a blessing of joy, hope, and motivation on this journey. So much more than office supplies and gifts. Rock on!
  • Apr 17, 2014
    Baudville has always being the place for me to find recognition and gifts ideas for our student staff.
  • Apr 17, 2014
    I love Baudville. They are so customer-friendly and helpful. They have a quality product and are so innovative and fun.
  • Apr 17, 2014
    It took forever to check out, until the last step, then it practically flew to the next page.
  • Apr 17, 2014
    Baudville is always on time, on target and on call to handle my last minute business needs.
  • Apr 17, 2014
    No, company should charge to receive information about shipping prices.
  • Apr 17, 2014
    Baudville is an amazing company when looking for motivational stuff!
  • Apr 17, 2014
    Individuals that are receiving catalog vis email should also receive coupon code. Great items for my staff recognition and all for personal.
  • Apr 17, 2014
    I had a lot of difficulty with the website. I spent two days trying to place this order. It wasn't responding, and I had to log off and log back on due to it not responding. I had to re-enter my order information each time I logged back on.
  • Apr 16, 2014
    I have had good experiences with purchases. The company is very good about keeping you informed about your order status. The products are good a value, fun and entertaining. We are using them for co-workers to let them know all they do is not overlooked and very much appreciated.
  • Apr 11, 2014