Sears.com Reviews

04/20/2014
Sears.com Ratings and User Reviews. Sears.com is rated 8.5 out of 10 from 859 reviews. Last rated on 04/20/2014.
Sears.com sells more than 2,000 brand name appliances and 4.2 million appliance parts from 400 manufacturers. Consumers can research, comparison-shop and order major appliances, including refrigerators and freezers, built-in and freestanding cooking products, dishwashers, washers and dryers and select microwaves. Sears also sells more than 3,500 Craftsman tools online... Show More Sears.com sells more than 2,000 brand name appliances and 4.2 million appliance parts from 400 manufacturers. Consumers can research, comparison-shop and order major appliances, including refrigerators and freezers, built-in and freestanding cooking products, dishwashers, washers and dryers and select microwaves. Sears also sells more than 3,500 Craftsman tools online as well as a variety of gift items in their WishBook area. You may also choose from a large selection of tools and lawn and garden items. In addition, the site provides information on service, repair, maintenance and retail store locations.

Sears.com Coupons »

Sears.com Rating

More About Sears.com

Recent Reviews for Sears.com

• Apr 20, 2014
    Nice deal on the shoes. And the Shop Your Ways points made the deal even sweeter.
  • Apr 20, 2014
    I think you'll should offer a veteran discount
    Simply an easy purchase @ Sears, love it
  • Apr 19, 2014
    I have rarely used this site but, it's gotten very user friendly. I will use it again.
  • Apr 19, 2014
    everything went just how I wanted it to,smooth no problems
  • Apr 19, 2014
    Sears and Craftsman quality can't be beat.
  • Apr 19, 2014
    I'm looking forward to receiving my item within the scheduled shipping period. Thanks!
  • Apr 19, 2014
    I placed the order to pick up in store since it is in stock there. It said to wait for the pick up email. Over 24 hours and still no email. This is very unacceptable!
  • Apr 18, 2014
    let kmart and sears work together at check out
  • Apr 18, 2014
    I'm very happy with shopping at Sears.com....great discounts!
  • Apr 18, 2014
    It was easy to locate the item I wanted and order it quickly (microwave). Happy with the site overall and ease of use. Would have liked free shipping but I understand why not on this item.
    Good job! Go on!
  • Apr 18, 2014
    This was a good deal and I could get it today or tomorrow where I would have to wait at the other stores that I checked. I didn't want to wait.
  • Apr 17, 2014
    Great website A+++++++
  • Apr 17, 2014
    Good deal and I was surprised that my local store actually had the item in stock.
  • Apr 6, 2014
    Love the selection and variety.
    Apr 19, 2014
    huge variety and great prices
  • Mar 29, 2014
    Saved 25% on purchase price of item, plus got free shipping. What's not to like?!!
    Apr 20, 2014
    Re: packaging. My item was non-fragile and flat. The packaging seemed to be recycled cardboard just wrapped around the item. It was entirely effective and appropriate for the type of item I had ordered. I appreciated that I had not been sent a brand new large cardboard box stuffed with paper to fill up the excess room. Excellent job.
  • Mar 29, 2014
    You have what I'm usually looking for at a reasonable price. My only problem is that the search includes items that I do not want to look at or don't really have anything to do with what I'm looking for.
  • Mar 28, 2014
    Had a pleasant experience. I knew exactly what I was looking for and found it.
    Apr 19, 2014
    The product I ordered had a recall and Sears.com notified me of that recall. Thank you!
  • Mar 27, 2014
    Mental Observation You haven't checked Sears lately ! As a matter of fact, I'd forgotten how complete Sears selection was.. It took my computer search to find you again....I should put a sign on my screen " Check SEARS first"
    Apr 18, 2014